Tipset command

cal

Doing a search for the word "tipset" in my autoit help brings up nothing. Doing the same search here brings up nothing. yet its in my scripts and it works. I went to the help file just now to look at its options and I can't find it.

Am I losing it? Is it an old version of tooltip and it got removed from the help files but still works in autoit?

Strange that a search here brings up nothing. unless the search engine is broken.

and I'm not talking about "traytip".

Doing a search for the word "tipset" in my autoit help brings up nothing. Doing the same search here brings up nothing. yet its in my scripts and it works. I went to the help file just now to look at its options and I can't find it.

Am I losing it? Is it an old version of tooltip and it got removed from the help files but still works in autoit?

Strange that a search here brings up nothing. unless the search engine is broken.

Can you post a short demo script where "tipset" works? What version are you running where it works? That doesn't even come up in the old v2 archive.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Are you sure you haen't got a function called tipset hidden away somewhere?
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Are you sure you haen't got a function called tipset hidden away somewhere?

OK. Now I'm embarrassed. yes. This is what I've done. Its been awhile since I've updated this particular script. And tucked away this is a func.

I guess I did lose it. (literally, I lost the func :) move along, nothing to see here folks.)

Thanks.

OK. Now I'm embarrassed. yes. This is what I've done. Its been awhile since I've updated this particular script. And tucked away this is a func.

I guess I did lose it. (literally, I lost the func :) move along, nothing to see here folks.)

Thanks.

No worries. If I could find things as fast as I loose them then I could control the world, but as it is I'm too busy looking for things.
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.