Youknowwho Says

youknowwho4eva

Of course first off, Thank you Percy for the AU3irrlicht (which is required to run this). I needed some practice on playing with this stuff and using my scripting mathing stuff aswell, and well wanted something fun to do. So I took on Simon. Try her out, see how you like it. I forgot to put the source in there, if you want it let me know and I'll put it in there as well.

http://www.box.net/shared/z2e1u6cv1e

Giggity

Nice! Congratulations :)

Note for other users: you need the "dlls" from au3irrlicht on same folder or system32. To download it, see the link at my signature.

Só o que posso lhe dizer, bom é quando faz mal!My work:Au3Irrlicht - Irrlicht for AutoItMsAgentLib - An UDF for MSAgentAu3GlPlugin T2 - A 3D plugin for AutoIt...OpenGl Plugin - The old version of Au3GlPlugin.MAC Address Changer - Changes the MAC AddressItCopter - A dragonfly R/C helicopter simulator

VW Bug user

Pinheiral (Pinewood) city:

http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinheiral

Simon, for all you non-80's American kids out there, was a game. It had four buttons. It would start by flashing one of those buttons. You had to hit the same button. The next round it would flash the previous button followed by a different button. For you to match. Each round it would add a button until you got the sequence wrong. That's all this is. A memory game. You hit the start button in the center (the one that happens to say start/restart). Then play the game. If you fail you have to hit the start button again. If you don't think you can do it, hit restart and you start over again. All modeled by myself. When I get the shadding and lighting down hopefully it will look as impressive as those models really are.

Sorry I over estimated the popularity of Simon :). I think I even had a keychain version at one point.

Giggity

Simon, for all you non-80's American kids out there, was a game. It had four buttons. It would start by flashing one of those buttons. You had to hit the same button. The next round it would flash the previous button followed by a different button. For you to match. Each round it would add a button until you got the sequence wrong. That's all this is. A memory game. You hit the start button in the center (the one that happens to say start/restart). Then play the game. If you fail you have to hit the start button again. If you don't think you can do it, hit restart and you start over again. All modeled by myself. When I get the shadding and lighting down hopefully it will look as impressive as those models really are.

Sorry I over estimated the popularity of Simon :). I think I even had a keychain version at one point.

I thought he was; Simon says Stand up. Simon says Sit down, etc.
# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

Same concept. The hand held game was pretty much that. Simon says hit red green green blue yellow blue red blue blue green red. :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-Hand-Held-POCK...%3A2|240%3A1318

There you go, straight from 1980. If you look more on ebay they have the one that looks like mine but with a clear case. Not exactly how I remember it but eh.

Giggity