control+foward slash for the enter key

llyando

All right. So here is the story. My parents gave me an old laptop but the enter key is missing. It does not work at all. I was wondering what the script would be to make the buttons control and foward slash pressed simultaneously function as the enter key. I'm terribley new to scripting of any kind and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

your notebook does not have an ENTER key ? And you want to press another key ( like F1 for example ) to send CTRL+/ ? Do I understand you correctly?

My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

Search help file for Send in this case:

^ = CTRL

!=ALT

+=Shift

HotKeySet("^{BACKSPACE}", "_Send")
HotKeySet("{esc}", "_Quit")

While 1
    Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func _Send()
    Send("{Enter}")
EndFunc   

Func _Quit()
    Exit
EndFunc
My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]