[ HELP ] Problem with General fonts Folder

photo

Hi , now I'm working to make tool ( if I turn it .. it take all fonts and put it in new folder .. with backup.exe << Script to put fonts in the general folder

after format ...

!!!!!

when I turn backup Script .. the Script not working :)

if I select another folder its work 100%

but with general fonts folder o:), NO !!!

Please ..... some body help me :)

this 100%

Filecopy ("\WINDOWS\Fonts\*.TTF","\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\W-ENTER\W-FONT\")
Filecopy ("\WINDOWS\Fonts\*.ttc","\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\W-ENTER\W-FONT\")
Filecopy ("\WINDOWS\Fonts\*.FON","\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\W-ENTER\W-FONT\")
Filecopy ("\WINDOWS\Fonts\*.*","\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\W-ENTER\W-FONT\")oÝ÷ Ù»­¶¬ß}÷Ñ«­¢+Ù¥±
½Áä ÅÕ½Ðíµ=9PÀäÈ쨹QQÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìÀäÈí]%9=]LÀäÈí½¹ÑÌÀäÈìÅÕ½Ðì¤)¥±
½Áä ÅÕ½Ðíµ=9PÀäÈ쨹ÑÑÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìÀäÈí]%9=]LÀäÈí½¹ÑÌÀäÈìÅÕ½Ðì¤)¥±
½Áä ÅÕ½Ðíµ=9PÀäÈ쨹=8ÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìÀäÈí]%9=]LÀäÈí½¹ÑÌÀäÈìÅÕ½Ðì¤)¥±
½Áä ÅÕ½Ðíµ=9PÀäÈ쨸¨ÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìÀäÈí]%9=]LÀäÈí½¹ÑÌÀäÈìÅÕ½Ðì

So | what the right code to do this job ..? [ backup ]

Edited by photo

[center][/center]

Hi , now I'm working to make tool ( if I turn it .. it take all fonts and put it in new folder .. with backup.exe << Script to put fonts in the general folder

after format ...

!!!!!

when I turn backup Script .. the Script not working :)

if I select another folder its work 100%

but with general fonts folder o:) , NO !!!

Please ..... some body help me :)

this 100%

Filecopy ("\WINDOWS\Fonts\*.TTF","\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\W-ENTER\W-FONT\")
Filecopy ("\WINDOWS\Fonts\*.ttc","\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\W-ENTER\W-FONT\")
Filecopy ("\WINDOWS\Fonts\*.FON","\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\W-ENTER\W-FONT\")
Filecopy ("\WINDOWS\Fonts\*.*","\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\W-ENTER\W-FONT\")oÝ÷ Ù»­¶¬ß}÷Ñ«­¢+Ù¥±
½Áä ÅÕ½Ðíµ=9PÀäÈ쨹QQÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìÀäÈí]%9=]LÀäÈí½¹ÑÌÀäÈìÅÕ½Ðì¤)¥±
½Áä ÅÕ½Ðíµ=9PÀäÈ쨹ÑÑÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìÀäÈí]%9=]LÀäÈí½¹ÑÌÀäÈìÅÕ½Ðì¤)¥±
½Áä ÅÕ½Ðíµ=9PÀäÈ쨹=8ÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìÀäÈí]%9=]LÀäÈí½¹ÑÌÀäÈìÅÕ½Ðì¤)¥±
½Áä ÅÕ½Ðíµ=9PÀäÈ쨸¨ÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìÀäÈí]%9=]LÀäÈí½¹ÑÌÀäÈìÅÕ½Ðì

So | what the right code to do this job ..? [ backup ]

Hi,

Folder of Fonts in windows is special folder so its restricted for example you want to drop font in fonts folder it will automaticly install...

Hi,

Folder of Fonts in windows is special folder so its restricted for example you want to drop font in fonts folder it will automaticly install...

is that mean no way to do this job :) ??

Because I need any way to do this job with SCRIPT

[center][/center]

• Moderators

Try using the path to the windows directory.

FileCopy ("W-FONT\*.TTF", @WINDOWSDIR & "\Fonts")
FileCopy ("W-FONT\*.ttc", @WINDOWSDIR & "\Fonts")
FileCopy ("W-FONT\*.FON", @WINDOWSDIR & "\Fonts")
FileCopy ("W-FONT\*.*", @WINDOWSDIR & "\Fonts")

Your last one there makes no sense really... if you wanted to copy everything from that directory, then you don't need the first 3.... and might as well use DirCopy().

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Try the InstallFont UDF.

Spoiler

Using OS: Win 7 Professional, Using AutoIt Ver(s): 3.3.6.1 / 3.3.8.1

AutoIt_Rus_Community.png AutoIt Russian Community

My Work...

Spoiler

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngProjects: ATT - Application Translate Tool {new}| BlockIt - Block files & folders {new}| SIP - Selected Image Preview {new}| SISCABMAN - SciTE Abbreviations Manager {new}| AutoIt Path Switcher | AutoIt Menu for Opera! | YouTube Download Center! | Desktop Icons Restorator | Math Tasks | KeyBoard & Mouse Cleaner | CaptureIt - Capture Images Utility | CheckFileSize Program

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngUDFs: OnAutoItErrorRegister - Handle AutoIt critical errors {new}| AutoIt Syntax Highlight {new}| Opera Library! | Winamp Library | GetFolderToMenu | Custom_InputBox()! | _FileRun UDF | _CheckInput() UDF | _GUIInputSetOnlyNumbers() UDF | _FileGetValidName() UDF | _GUICtrlCreateRadioCBox UDF | _GuiCreateGrid() | _PathSplitByRegExp() | _GUICtrlListView_MoveItems - UDF | GUICtrlSetOnHover_UDF! | _ControlTab UDF! | _MouseSetOnEvent() UDF! | _ProcessListEx - UDF | GUICtrl_SetResizing - UDF! | Mod. for _IniString UDFs | _StringStripChars UDF | _ColorIsDarkShade UDF | _ColorConvertValue UDF | _GUICtrlTab_CoverBackground | CUI_App_UDF | _IncludeScripts UDF | _AutoIt3ExecuteCode | _DragList UDF | Mod. for _ListView_Progress | _ListView_SysLink | _GenerateRandomNumbers | _BlockInputEx | _IsPressedEx | OnAutoItExit Handler | _GUICtrlCreateTFLabel UDF | WinControlSetEvent UDF | Mod. for _DirGetSizeEx UDF

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngExamples: 
ScreenSaver Demo - Matrix included | Gui Drag Without pause the script | _WinAttach()! | Turn Off/On Monitor | ComboBox Handler Example | Mod. for "Thinking Box" | Cool "About" Box | TasksBar Imitation Demo

Like the Projects/UDFs/Examples? Please rate the topic (up-right corner of the post header: Rating AutoIt_Rating.gif)

* === My topics === *

==================================================
My_Userbar.gif
==================================================

AutoIt is simple, subtle, elegant. © AutoIt Team