jpg/bmp/ auto upload

evinx

ENGLISH

Is it posible to make a script dat automaticly upload all the jpg/bmp files from a pc

so i set it on my webdesign pc it automaticly upload all de files with extension .jpg .JPG .bmp

and can i put a filter in it zo that i don't get all de winxp icons files backgrounds ect on my website

so i can setup some settings like ftp or send files to mail
i have also a mail script everything i send to that mail adres will automaticly upload on website

i hope someone can help me with that

thnx

DUTCH

is het mogelijk een script te maken waarmee automatich alle bestanden met .jpg .JPG .bmp worden geupload van de pc naar mijn webhost dan kan ik het programma op mijn webdesign pc zetten en als ik dan nieuw plaatje maak of gestuurd krijg en opsla dat die die automatich upload of doormailt naar mijn mail upload script

en als het kan met een filter zodat ik dus niet al mijn winxp icons bestanden achtergronden screensavers enz op de site te zien krijg dus filter op map of bestandsnaam

en instellingen invullen zodat als het automatich opstart gelijk verbinding maakt met ftp of mailserver

hoop dat iemand mij kan helpen

Alvast bedankt

sorry for my bad english

hi there

are you running the account or do you have to upload the images on a service ?

if you are running your own website I would use tcp funcs or ftp commands (you find them in the cmd)

Edited by torels

Some Projects:[list][*]ZIP UDF using no external files[*]iPod Music Transfer [*]iTunes UDF - fully integrate iTunes with au3[*]iTunes info (taskbar player hover)[*]Instant Run - run scripts without saving them before :)[*]Get Tube - YouTube Downloader[*]Lyric Finder 2 - Find Lyrics to any of your song[*]DeskBox - A Desktop Extension Tool[/list]indifference will ruin the world, but in the end... WHO CARES :P---------------http://torels.altervista.org

hi there

are you running the account or do you have to upload the images on a service ?

if you are running your own website I would use tcp funcs or ftp commands (you find them in the cmd)

English

no i have a extern host www.pcextreme.nl for my website can you help me ?

Dutch

nee ik heb externe host www.pcextreme.nl voor mijn website kan iemand mij helpen?

sorry for my bad english

ENGLISH

Is it posible to make a script dat automaticly upload all the jpg/bmp files from a pc

so i set it on my webdesign pc it automaticly upload all de files with extension .jpg .JPG .bmp

and can i put a filter in it zo that i don't get all de winxp icons files backgrounds ect on my website

so i can setup some settings like ftp or send files to mail
i have also a mail script everything i send to that mail adres will automaticly upload on website

i hope someone can help me with that

thnx

DUTCH

is het mogelijk een script te maken waarmee automatich alle bestanden met .jpg .JPG .bmp worden geupload van de pc naar mijn webhost dan kan ik het programma op mijn webdesign pc zetten en als ik dan nieuw plaatje maak of gestuurd krijg en opsla dat die die automatich upload of doormailt naar mijn mail upload script

en als het kan met een filter zodat ik dus niet al mijn winxp icons bestanden achtergronden screensavers enz op de site te zien krijg dus filter op map of bestandsnaam

en instellingen invullen zodat als het automatich opstart gelijk verbinding maakt met ftp of mailserver

hoop dat iemand mij kan helpen

Alvast bedankt
Look up FileFindFirstFile() and FileFindNextFile(), or you could use _FileListToArray() to get the files listed. If you really mean the whole PC then you'll have to make it recursive.

Then you just set up a simple loop to make the file transfer.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

for the whole computer try this

Run (@comspec & "/C Dir /s /b C:\*.jpg>C:\somefile.txt")

this will create a list of all jpg files in C:\somefile.txt

then just read the file line by line

cheers

Some Projects:[list][*]ZIP UDF using no external files[*]iPod Music Transfer [*]iTunes UDF - fully integrate iTunes with au3[*]iTunes info (taskbar player hover)[*]Instant Run - run scripts without saving them before :)[*]Get Tube - YouTube Downloader[*]Lyric Finder 2 - Find Lyrics to any of your song[*]DeskBox - A Desktop Extension Tool[/list]indifference will ruin the world, but in the end... WHO CARES :P---------------http://torels.altervista.org

for the whole computer try this

Run (@comspec & "/C Dir /s /b C:\*.jpg>C:\somefile.txt")

this will create a list of all jpg files in C:\somefile.txt

then just read the file line by line

cheers

it has to be for all fixed drive

and it has to post the files not list them

but thnx for reply

sorry for my bad english

Look up FileFindFirstFile() and FileFindNextFile(), or you could use _FileListToArray() to get the files listed. If you really mean the whole PC then you'll have to make it recursive.

Then you just set up a simple loop to make the file transfer.

i search in help menu but can't find simple loop or file transfer

can someone make a script for me some codes are posible but im a noob so what must i do with _filelist ect ect ? don't no :$

sorry for my bad english

but thnx for reply

to post them you must list them before...

but thnx for reply

Creating the list of what to transfer is the first step and torels proposed is certainly one way to achieve it. You can also use DriveGetDrive() to get a list of all fixed disks, for example.

i search in help menu but can't find simple loop or file transfer

can someone make a script for me some codes are posible but im a noob so what must i do with _filelist ect ect ? don't no :$

Making a script for you is not what we do here. You might try Rent-A-Coder in my sig, below. If you want to do it yourself, you'll get lots of help.

You seem to feel the list is not the problem, but want help with the transfer. Exactly how do you normally transfer a file there? You mentioned FTP, so you could look at the FTP UDF, or the updated version, but you'll have to learn some AutoIt basics before you can use them.

You should get your script to the point where it assembles the list of files successfully before adding the code for the file transfer. If you get stuck, post your code for more help.

Edited by PsaltyDS
Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law