Mouseclick script

Anferny

I'm new, only thing i could do was make things spam. This is my first attempt at mouseclicking. I can't find help on it so heres what i got:

MsgBox, 0, VizSpam v 1.0, Press OK To Start The clicking. WARNING:You have 6 seconds to maximize IE! 
SplashTextOn, 300, 100, AutoIt SpamBot, VizSpam v 1.0 Loaded!
HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "EndScript")

Sleep, 6000
Looping:
MouseClick ( "left" [, 845, 400 [, 1 [, 100 ]]] )
MouseClick ( "left" [, 845, 430 [, 1 [, 100 ]]] )
Sleep, 1000
Goto, looping

Its supposed to click up and down with a like 1/2 second delay between clicks then sleep for a second. Anyhelp would be AWSOME!!

Edited by Anferny

I'm a total newb to AutoIt myself so I cant help you :) Sorry!

But you would'nt believe how LONG I was trying to find a section of code that would allow the user to call a mini subprogram or something with a keystroke (kind of like the inkey$ function in QBasic!). Once I went over your code for your spam bot (wish you luck with that btw) I saw that HotkeySet function you used and immediatley used it in my program to make it pause with a keystroke and it worked!! :lmao: You just made my day man o:)

You're using Au3 version 2 syntax.

Every function has to have ()'s to enclose its functions, so, using that rule you change the following lines:

MsgBox ( 0, VizSpam v 1.0, Press OK To Start The clicking. WARNING:You have 6 seconds to maximize IE! )
SplashTextOn ( 300, 100, AutoIt SpamBot, VizSpam v 1.0 Loaded! )

Sleep ( 6000 )

Sleep ( 1000 )

Another rule, ALL text used in functions must be enclosed in quotes:

MsgBox ( 0, "VizSpam v 1.0, Press OK To Start The clicking. WARNING:You have 6 seconds to maximize IE!" )
SplashTextOn ( 300, 100, "AutoIt SpamBot", "VizSpam v 1.0 Loaded!")

AutoIT help file defines functions a certain way. It encloses optional parameters in brackets:

MsgBox ( flag, "title", "text" [, timeout] )

Means it NEEDS a flag, title, and text... but does not need a timeout. You'd use it like this:

MsgBox ( 48, "OMG I'm a title!", "Testing", 5000 )

Also, there is no more GoTo in AutoIT, so you use While 1 to make a permenant loop:

While 1
;Do the code you want here.
WEnd

OR

Even better, you could wait until the IE window is up before you start your loop, instead of that silly static 6 second delay!

WinWaitActive("Window Name"); something like that 
While 1
;Do the code you want here.
WEnd

Hope that helps.

this is the best post, ever.

Edited by Insolence
"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.