An attempt at making a no-recoil/mouse pulling down script

Hello all. You may see me as a forum lurker but I do learn a lot. It's just that it is my first time posting.

I'm trying to make a script for a FPS game that when I shoot, the gun moves my mouse upwards; otherwise called recoil.

Now I'm tried to get rid of this recoil by moving my mouse down everytime I shoot but it does indeed get tiring after a while.

Is there a script to perhaps, pull down my mouse automatically everytime I am holding down the left click mouse button?

For example, I shoot at guy. My reticle automatically moves up as I shoot. I make script to make my mouse stay constant at a set value (dead center of my reticle). I get no recoil.

Thank you all in advance. I will try posting moar often :)

try something like

#include <misc.au3>

while(_ispressed(01)
$pos = mousegetpos()
mousemove($pos[0], $pos[1]-5)
wend

the 5 after $pos[1] would change depending on how muc recoil there is on the gun

Edited by Rental

It blows my mind that someone would bother to cheat at a GAME.

And it completely baffles me that someone would be willing to pay to do so.

-Spook

[u]Helpful tips:[/u]If you want better answers to your questions, take the time to reproduce your issue in a small "stand alone" example script whenever possible. Also, make sure you tell us 1) what you tried, 2) what you expected to happen, and 3) what happened instead.[u]Useful links:[/u]BrettF's update to LxP's "How to AutoIt" pdfValuater's Autoit 1-2-3 Download page for the latest versions of Autoit and SciTE[quote]<glyph> For example - if you came in here asking "how do I use a jackhammer" we might ask "why do you need to use a jackhammer"<glyph> If the answer to the latter question is "to knock my grandmother's head off to let out the evil spirits that gave her cancer", then maybe the problem is actually unrelated to jackhammers[/quote]

It's called

warrock

i just basiaclly need it for the m134 minigun when it recoils.

And trust me when it recoils, your mouse jerks up the screen like there is no tomorrow.

Maybe you should play Call of Duty: World at War instead, the developers clearly have no concept of recoil.