auto exploration in metastock

Hi

I have been told to use AUTOIT to get auto exploration in Metastock similar to amibroker.I am not able to figure out the method.Pl. guide me.

Thanx

Bharat

Is that an online, web-based app? Look at the _IE* functions in the help file. Try out the example scripts there to get an idea of what can be done.

And welcome to AutoIt.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

HI

Metastock is charting software used for technical analysis of stocks.

Is that an online, web-based app? Look at the _IE* functions in the help file. Try out the example scripts there to get an idea of what can be done.

And welcome to AutoIt.

HI

Metastock is charting software used for technical analysis of stocks.

Does it run as a local application, or from a web page?

If it's a local application, try out the AutoIt Window Info tool (AU3Info.exe) to see what the controls in the app look like. Start working with the examples in the help file for ControlSend(), for example. To learn how to automate it.

What about internally? Does that application have it's own scripting environment included?

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law