Search Text in CaptureScreen

I am doing Data entry in Tims green Screen using AutoIT. The entry is done in Two Screens. Once Data is retered in Screen 1 and Enter Key is Pressed, the Second Screen appears provided the data entered are valid. Similarly onece data are entered in Screen2 and enter key is pressed cursor is back on Screen1 provided data entered on Screen2 are Valid. Both the screen have same headings and Footings. So I need to Identify the two screens by some other constant text on the screens. The system is not Microsoft windows based. So only information available to WinnGetText are windows header and footer. The information are identical. However CaptureScreen gives me BMP/JPG screen shot whic has all information I need. Is there a way to search for a text in the contents of these

Screens? I will appreciate any one giving me a clue.

I am doing Data entry in Tims green Screen using AutoIT. The entry is done in Two Screens. Once Data is retered in Screen 1 and Enter Key is Pressed, the Second Screen appears provided the data entered are valid. Similarly onece data are entered in Screen2 and enter key is pressed cursor is back on Screen1 provided data entered on Screen2 are Valid. Both the screen have same headings and Footings. So I need to Identify the two screens by some other constant text on the screens. The system is not Microsoft windows based. So only information available to WinnGetText are windows header and footer. The information are identical. However CaptureScreen gives me BMP/JPG screen shot whic has all information I need. Is there a way to search for a text in the contents of these

Screens? I will appreciate any one giving me a clue.

Check this link:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=382577

Edited by Andreik

When the words fail... music speaks.