keyboard and buttons blocking

Hello,

see different scripts that allow to block keyboard and mouse input.

Need info and maybe some example code, to build a script that block/activate keyboard input , via command line.

Need this to avoid keyboard shotcut influence my joystick used in games and emulators.

Maybe with capabilities to have selective deactivation (this button yes, that not)

Command line needed 'cause it can be run via batch so i can use only mouse or remote to run my applications/games.

Anyone can help?

thank you,

m.

there is this BlockInput in the help file, but it blocks mouse + keyboard.

if you can use mouse you can double click your script.exe why you need command line if you cant type?

couple more ideas:

1) unplug your keyboard
2) Go to device manager & disable your keyboard manually
2.5) write an automation code that will do it for you.
My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

thank you both for reply.

goldenix, for my use is hard double click on a small icon near clock. (mdeia center, only remote and joystick as input)

Request is : playing with videgame, or emu, and on exit, restore keyboard to normality.

My final idea is to let free mouse to activate/deactivate keyboard (maybe with simple mouse gesture ?)

in alternative, activate/deactivate via command line, so user can put it on batch script.

find this script, i'm reading and search to understand all code.

m.