Big script help

Anferny

I know i'm not supposed to ask for someone to actually make a script for me but.

I want a script that clicks a certain color 28 times.

Here's all the cords for clicking.

x y

1. 875 306

2. 869 306

3. 902 327

4. 947 295

5. 880 300

6. 921 181

7. 880 186

8. 912 180

9. 290 223

10.643. 312

-----

11. Right click x:648 y:359

12. Right click x:838 y:385

13. After step 12 Left click x:890 y:467

-----

I need it to click the pixel colors in the picture below 28 times.

Posted Image

Well can someone point me in the right way? i think i can do the steps 1 thru 10, but i don't know how to use the pixel color thing.

Hi,

Please try it yourself and when it does not work, please post your script then.......we will see.

What about Windows without using AutoIt ?It would be the same as driving a car without an steering Wheel!

; Script Start - Add your code below here

$__msgbox = MsgBox ( 0, 'VizSpam v 1.0', 'Press OK To Start The clicking. WARNING:You have 3 seconds to maximize IE!' )
SplashTextOn ( 'AutoIt SpamBot', 'Hit Esc to stop', 300, 100 )
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Quit")
Func Quit()
Exit
EndFunc
Sleep ( 3000 )
    while (1)
;Func Start()

MouseClick("Left", 875, 306, 1, 10)
    MouseClick("Left", 869, 306, 1, 10)
    MouseClick("Left", 902, 327, 1, 10)
    MouseClick("Left", 947, 295, 1, 10)
    MouseClick("Left", 880, 300, 1, 10)
    MouseClick("Left", 921, 181, 1, 10)
    MouseClick("Left", 880, 186, 1, 10)
    MouseClick("Left", 912, 180, 1, 10)
    MouseClick("Left", 290, 223, 1, 10)
    MouseClick("Left", 643, 312, 1, 10)
;EndFunc
    wend        ; Looping

func __init ()  ; to define global variables needed
endfunc
; End Epilogue

I don't understand the pixelsearch. got ne tips on how to click the picture in my frist post 28 times?

lol, making a runescape bot, eh?

Your name happen to be Kaleb? :lmao:

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

Ah, alright.

Well your script looks kinda funky, I suggest you run Tidy on it, and organize it like this:

All includes

All settings

All variables you use in the script, not functions

GUI (if you make one)

Script itself

Functions

That makes it much easier to read, then functions randomly placed about.

---------------------- Anyway

I'm working on a runescape bot also, but it's not easy. You have to scan for the rocks and then when you find a pixel, scan for a few more of the same AROUND it. It's very hard for a beginner.

I suggest you try to make a simpler bot first, then a miner. NOTE *I've never played the game, a few people paying me to make the bot*

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

It is very hard, but I'm getting much better at it... *flexes OCR muscle*

All my code is avaliable in the Scripts/Scraps section, it's all for Diablo II.

I haven't even started the RuneScape one yet, but I have ideas for it.

Heh, that's ok :lmao:

I think I can handle it myself, thank you. I don't mind helping you, of course.

Oh okay, just thought u minght need some help from a long time player :lmao: i have a question on how your going to make the character get tp the rocks. I tried coords. but for some reason when ever i run it, it clicks in the wrong spot. Like right coords but its different when you walk. Im thinking of trying pixelsearch or whatever its called.

It may be a bit different each time you do it, the window title/etc. may be getting in the way of your coords and making them offset a little.

When you go to mine and use pixelsearch, you'll be moving around, so you HAVE to use pixelsearch to find your original point to get back on track to town.

Insolence lemme know when you start the runescape bot please. I would love to see your script. Or got any ideas on how i can learn this stuff? I could probally find stuff here, but you said you've made other bots before and maybe i could base somthing off 'em.

Well it won't be public.

A lot of my source is avaliable on here, search for my name in the scripts/scraps forum, there are a FEW UDF's out. I haven't done much in the way of bots recently except for a UDF... atleast in AutoIT.

User Defined Function

I have stuff like minimized clicking and such, so you can run more than one bot at once... but no minimized pixel color stuff yet :lmao:

instead of useing pre-defined colours, you have to use colours that the bot catches before you start, runescape checks if you keep clicking on the same colous, if so , ur banned!

i tryed this to and the biggest problem is that you need to get the camera angle right. todo this use a pixel command on the compas to get a exact north position then get the cam up. and MINE!

p.s. use the low graphics and set the settings good.

*If u thought life couldn't get worse, u meet me *<guy> What would you give my little sister to unzip ?<friend> 10 bucks<guy> No, i mean like Winzip...