Big script help

Anferny

Zero... how could they possibly do that?

They don't track anything. I know plenty of people who run macro's to do more obvious things.

I noticed how the camera angle randomly changed, I found that annoying. I'll have to actually play the game a little I suppose, to at least get a good idea of it.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

i don't know how they check it but a friend od mine got banned that way

the cam angle is a pain but use pixel commands on the compas and its easyer to work. btw Vbright is the best option to select in settings

*If u thought life couldn't get worse, u meet me *<guy> What would you give my little sister to unzip ?<friend> 10 bucks<guy> No, i mean like Winzip...

i might help later, but i'm really busy wih school at the moment.

allota exames......

if yo have msn i can help you if you have a question (not that i know every command)

or just pm me, msn is easyer

*If u thought life couldn't get worse, u meet me *<guy> What would you give my little sister to unzip ?<friend> 10 bucks<guy> No, i mean like Winzip...

They banned your friend for a different reason then.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

• 1 year later...

Insolence, I made a RuneScape Fletching bot... here are some tips...

1. the camera angle changes EVERY time you log in to the game.

2. unless you are pixelsearching on the left top part of the screen the pixel color will most likely already be being used before it is at the spot u are searching for. sucks eh?

3. colors in runescape change all of the time, though the text color is constant ;)

4. i dont no what got me banned, my fletching bot, or 2m cooking exp in one day w/o autoing, all in the same place.

5. If you use Coords you WILL get banned (if they arent random, i was so eager to use it i didnt make them random... wont do that again)

6. drink more then 1 soda a day, i have a headache right now.

7. dont program it in 600 x 800 resolution, go to 1024x 768 is it?

8. my head really really hurts, and for some reason my ear.

What goes around comes around... Payback's a bitch.