How to make a script that clicks by it self each 0.1 sec?

*sigh*

HotKeySet("!+s","Start")
HotKeySet("!+a","Stop")

While 1
    If $clicking = True Then
        MouseClick("Left")
    EndIf
    sleep(100)
WEnd

Func Start()
    $clicking = True
EndFunc

Func Stop()
    $clicking = False
EndFunc

good luck with it.

EDIT: if you can't write this simple script by knowing which functions to use and reading the help file to know how to use the functions, then stop using autoit.

Edited by toonboon

[right]~What can I say, I'm a Simplistic person[/right]

I would recommend to start reading the Autoit docu.

In the help file there is a whole section for beginners. Go from "Introduction", "Frequently Asked Questions", "Using Autoit" to "Tutorials".

After having understod the concepts of Autoit it will be much easier to code scripts, understand error messages and get help from other users.

Sorry, but this is a task you'll have to do on your own.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Well, Tried your script, I get error on line 17

"Line 17

If $clicking = true then

If ^ ERROR

Error : Variable used without being declared"

???

gosh, if the variable isn't being declared, maybe you need to declare it before it is being asked for?

EDIT:Code Removed

MsgBox(0,'',"LEARN AUTOIT!")

also, STOP PMING ME... I will look back to the thread. And if you really feel you need to pm me, do so with a useful question/comment or such, don't just paste the link to this thread.

As I said before, if you are such a lazy fucking moron that you cannot even come up with the correct coding after I gave you 95% of it, stop using AutoIt.

Edited by toonboon

[right]~What can I say, I'm a Simplistic person[/right]

• Developers

Moron, No body asked for your e-rage here, Fuck your self fucking idiot, I Posted so I could get some help here, Not some rage, idiot, learn read.

What???

You ungrateful little piece of shit, your behaviour is not tollerated here.

You get 3 days to think about it and better not return when you are not prepared to behave.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)