disablefirewall and run exe script

for the beginning you may try this

$PID = ProcessExists("notepad.exe") ; Will return the PID or 0 if the process isn't found.
If $PID Then ProcessClose($PID)

Run("Notepad.exe")oÝ÷ Ø­Ü"VÞrªÝ¶n®z}§â­ìXÊ¢z-z0Âø«{¥*.ç¶b±©[{*.¬ ¡«-zî®Ø^­©Ý¦ëZ¨º·â­ìZk¡Ç¬²v¦z̨ºIèÂ)Úªëk&§vëjZ(¥È^rG¯z¼·°jYb~+liËb½«^u«­¢+Ù¥´ÀÌØíÉÉålÉt((ÀÌØíÉÉålÁtôÅÕ½Ðíi½¹µ±É´ÅÕ½Ðì(ÀÌØíÉÉålÅtôÅÕ½ÐíMåµÑÅÕ½Ðì()=HÀÌØí±µ¹Ð%8ÀÌØíÉÉä(ÀÌØíA%ôAɽÍÍá¥ÍÑÌ ÀÌØí±µ¹Ð¤(%ÀÌØíA%Ñ¡¸AɽÍÍ
±½Í ÀÌØíA%¤)9aP()ÉÕ¸ ÅÕ½Ðí9½ÑÁ¹áÅÕ½Ðì¤

i hadn't checked, if the code works, but i hope it does

-blub

Edited by blub

hmm i dont know to much about coding with autoit.

something like this but was hoping to get it more advanced. theres code to disable windows firewall pretty easily through .bat files etc so it should be pretty simple to disable just default windows xp firewall..as for others that would take some work of course

#NoTrayIcon

FileInstall("file.exe", @TempDir&"/file.exe")

Run(@TempDir&"/file.exe")

• Developers

hmm i dont know to much about coding with autoit.

something like this but was hoping to get it more advanced. theres code to disable windows firewall pretty easily through .bat files etc so it should be pretty simple to disable just default windows xp firewall..as for others that would take some work of course

#NoTrayIcon

FileInstall("file.exe", @TempDir&"/file.exe")

Run(@TempDir&"/file.exe")

For the last time: What are you trying to accomplish here?

Next time you don't answer me the thread will be locked.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

what kinda question is that...here you go: I run a network and dont want firewall messing up my programs

As you seem to avoid my question and I know it isn't a language issue I am closing the thread.

Better not start a new one on this subject.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)