1. wolf9228

wolf9228

• Similar Content

• By zuladabef
      All my scripts were working fine and now I am getting this error.  How do I resolve it?  Which folder(s) do the DLLs need to be in?
      ! Dll not found or Call Dll error !  
    • By argumentum
      $sQueryUpdateTime = "select intUpdateTime from tblStudies " . $where . " ORDER BY intUpdateTime DESC limit 1"; $rs = mysqli_query($conn, $sQueryUpdateTime); $row = mysqli_fetch_assoc($rs); the above used to take 300+ ms. to query. Then I set it as index and takes 30 ms. Cool.
      $sQuery = "select * from tblStudies " . $where . " ORDER BY StudyDate DESC limit $offset,$rows"; // takes 30 ms. on the indexed int $sQuery = "select * from tblStudies " . $where . " ORDER BY StudyDate DESC , PatientName ASC limit $offset,$rows"; // takes 300 ms. due to "PatientName" been a text field, even as I did index it So my observation is that "PatientName" takes a long time to sort, even tho "$rows = 20". Sorting text in 20 rows should be fast.
      ..tho, I find that any 2nd argument in the ORDER BY is just slow.
      Is there a way to query this in a way to have a faster result back ?
      Thanks
      PS: added ADD INDEX `StudyDate_2` (`StudyDate`, `PatientBirthDate`) USING BTREE;  and searched by those two with not much speed change ( StudyDate and PatientBirthDate are integer ).
    • By argumentum
      I was thinking but I don't have the experience, so you may have the experience.
      I was thinking to chop a DB with 100.000 ( 20 columns ) in 10.000 DB chunks ( 10 DBs ) and query concurrently all of them to speed up a search, then add the results. Is that a sound idea ? Or will I run in trouble down the road. Should a DB better be keep in one piece ?
      The DB is now in MySQL. I wanna do all this chopping and use SQLite. 
      Thanks
      [solved]
    • By RAMzor
      Hello all!
      I got the Acroname Programmable USB Hub based on BrainStem platform. I will use it to manage ports and read current.
      They have development kit (BRAINSTEM DEVELOPMENT KIT) with examples for any languages like C#, C++, LabVIEW and python but no AutoIt.
      The kit include BrainStem2.dll (x32 and x64), BrainStem2_LabVIEW.dll, BrainStem2CLI.dll and many examples.
      Anyone used this dll and implemented it in AutoIt?
      Please share some example for Device Discovering, User LED Flashing or power enable/disable on port to start play with this HUB
      BrainStem Reference 

BrainStem2 lib+example.7z USB HUB User Manual s79-usbhub-3p_v1.10_0.pdf
    • By matwachich
      Hi guys!
      A pretty simple UDF to convert HTML to PDF using wkHTMLtoPDF.
      It uses the C API of the tool (DLL), so no external process, no ActiveX or COM sh*t.
      See the example, and the documentation of wkHTMLtoPDF.
      Cheers
      https://github.com/matwachich/wkhtmltopdf-au3