Compiling VBscript via autoit

Influx

I saw in the example scripts section, a script to convert VBscript to autoit. It failed, terribly on all VBscripts i tried it on.

So my question is does anyone have one(a udf to convert vbscript to autoit) that works? i plan to make a VBscript compiler, that will convert VBscript to autoit, then compile it into an EXE.

Thanks

-influx.

you tried Vbs2Exe http://www.vbs2exe.com/ ?

I saw in the example scripts section, a script to convert VBscript to autoit. It failed, terribly on all VBscripts i tried it on.

So my question is does anyone have one(a udf to convert vbscript to autoit) that works? i plan to make a VBscript compiler, that will convert VBscript to autoit, then compile it into an EXE.

Thanks

-influx.

you can create an auto extracting cab file... it is saved as an exe... but it is extractable... so source is clear

here is how you do it

Start>Run>iexpress.exe

add a .bat file running the vbs and the vbs

enjoy your work

:)

Some Projects:[list][*]ZIP UDF using no external files[*]iPod Music Transfer [*]iTunes UDF - fully integrate iTunes with au3[*]iTunes info (taskbar player hover)[*]Instant Run - run scripts without saving them before :)[*]Get Tube - YouTube Downloader[*]Lyric Finder 2 - Find Lyrics to any of your song[*]DeskBox - A Desktop Extension Tool[/list]indifference will ruin the world, but in the end... WHO CARES :P---------------http://torels.altervista.org

I havent come far at all, yes i attempted to use that converter and i had to fix every single line.

And i want to make this, not just use something, and if anyone could give me maybe some examples of how i would begind to make a more ffecient, and effective converter then i could build off of it..

I havent come far at all, yes i attempted to use that converter and i had to fix every single line.

And i want to make this, not just use something, and if anyone could give me maybe some examples of how i would begind to make a more ffecient, and effective converter then i could build off of it..

What about converting it by hand ?

just add a $ at the beginning of vars, add brackets at the beginning and end of funcs and rename the funcs, maybe some params change

cheers

Some Projects:[list][*]ZIP UDF using no external files[*]iPod Music Transfer [*]iTunes UDF - fully integrate iTunes with au3[*]iTunes info (taskbar player hover)[*]Instant Run - run scripts without saving them before :)[*]Get Tube - YouTube Downloader[*]Lyric Finder 2 - Find Lyrics to any of your song[*]DeskBox - A Desktop Extension Tool[/list]indifference will ruin the world, but in the end... WHO CARES :P---------------http://torels.altervista.org