Excel Copy Paste

Paul

Hello, I'm pretty new with AutoIt.

Can anyone give a few tips. I'm trying to make a script that opens an excel file goes to first box A1 copies the stuff in it and puts it in a form. Completes the form and then opens the excel again does it again with the box A2.

Any ideas on how I could do this, I'm a bit stuck on the opening the excel file and putting the conditional to redo everything with the next box on the excel.

Thank you very much!!

Hello, I'm pretty new with AutoIt.

Can anyone give a few tips. I'm trying to make a script that opens an excel file goes to first box A1 copies the stuff in it and puts it in a form. Completes the form and then opens the excel again does it again with the box A2.

Any ideas on how I could do this, I'm a bit stuck on the opening the excel file and putting the conditional to redo everything with the next box on the excel.

Thank you very much!!

An Excel.au3 UDF is included with the current Beta version. Check the current Beta's help file for the _Excel* functions, like _ExcelBookOpen() and _ExcelReadCell(). Both have demo scripts included.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law