Get day from Windows

Is there a way to pull the current day from Windows into a variable? I would think so but cannot find this function in the help file.

My intention is to have a logoff script that will only run on a certain day.

Look in the help file under Macro Reference >> Time and Date Macros

@MSEC Milliseconds value of clock. Range is 00 to 999

@SEC Seconds value of clock. Range is 00 to 59

@MIN Minutes value of clock. Range is 00 to 59

@HOUR Hours value of clock in 24-hour format. Range is 00 to 23

@MDAY

Current day of month. Range is 01 to 31

@MON Current month. Range is 01 to 12

@YEAR Current four-digit year

@WDAY Numeric day of week. Range is 1 to 7 which corresponds to Sunday through Saturday.

@YDAY Current day of year. Range is 1 to 366 (or 365 if not a leap year)

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

Almost anything you want to know about AutoIt can be discovered by reading the help file. There are even a couple of on-line versions one of which is in my sig.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"