Scan For Pixels?

Death

I'd like to scan like area like 15 x 15 pixels. If Blue is selected by user in teh GUI then it will scan the 15 x 15 for blue and if in the area is blue then it will send the left mouse rapidly until the area was blue no more. And visa versa for red.

Edit:

Btw just for the people who wanna know whats its for, Counter-Strike Source. So pretty much when the cross hair is on red/blue and if its defined it sends left mouse.

Edited by Death

I'd like to scan like area like 15 x 15 pixels. If Blue is selected by user in teh GUI then it will scan the 15 x 15 for blue and if in the area is blue then it will send the left mouse rapidly until the area was blue no more. And visa versa for red.

Edit:

Btw just for the people who wanna know whats its for, Counter-Strike Source. So pretty much when the cross hair is on red/blue and if its defined it sends left mouse.

PixelSearch(). RTM.

RTM = Read the Manual

Not sure by your reply you understood that or not.

There are examples also all over the site if you use the search button mate.

I know what he meant but there isn't one along the lines on what i want it to do...

Think you can russel up the code i need please?

If theres one thing I have learned in this forum is most of them wont do it for you, even more so when impolite.

I do not know how to do exactly what you want.. but I can tell you

Using the auto it help:

Search for Pixelsearch, and use the top left and bottom right of your search area

Use a paint program and a screen shot to find the hex code for your blue or red color

then also as for sending the mouse look either at mouseclick, or mouseup, mousedown

For repetition look at either the While loop or the for next loop or if then loops...

Lastly the way I have found most of my answers.. search those same topics, pixelsearch, mouseclick, and loops..

If you post a halfway decent effort even if it doesnt work then someone might help you fix it but usually you at least have to try here first..

I know this first hand lol

Cheers

Nyxx