WinTray v1.6

rasim

@rasim:

i use the source.zip. there is no icon for the script (only the default one) and no modern menu. i have the resources folder in scriptdir and everything is there where it should. the functions work. any idea ?

i don't use compiled version. but your update is from this year, so it should work, no ?

j.

Spoiler

I actively support Wikileaks | Freedom for Julian Assange ! | Defend freedom of speech ! | Fight censorship ! | I will not silence.OixB7.jpgDon't forget this IP: 213.251.145.96

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This works pretty good on Vista.

I have a few suggestions.

Use TrayItemState(-1, $TRAY_DEFAULT) or something similar for the items.. Like if you minimize fire fox set that to on the restore item, in my opinion it looks better.

This isn't working with foobar, I'm not sure why. If you press Shift + Exit button it will make the tray icon, but it will still be in the taskbar part normal. If you do "Hide All" it works fine.

For grouped items, add a separator or two..

When you do restore all, have it restore in the order it was hidden.

All in all, good work. 5 stars :)

My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

Ichigo

Foobar window can't be hidden if window is minimized. Strange behavior, but solution is found. Will be fixed in a next version :)

Thanks for this script rasim, I have it as a permanent feature.

I also wanted to put another of your posts in a row with the others for a while. :o

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

@martin

Thanks for beedback :D

@Morteza

But where their hide? :o

At the present, when I minimize a program with SHIFT key pressed, the minimized program put its icon in system tray. I means a new feature that when I press a hotkey, the icon be removed from system tray too and next time when I press the hotkey (or another hotkey) again, my hidden icons be appeared in system tray (i.e. a hotkey for toggling between hide and unhide in system tray) :)

Edited by Morteza

Sure. When some windows are open and I am holding the shit key, the taskbar still gets an icon.

Why haven't I got a shit key? I feel left out. It must be useful if you have a low-fibre diet.
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Great script! :)

This is a very useful utility.

Thanks.

[list][font="Century Gothic"]If nothing is certain, everything is possible.[/font][/list][font="Century Gothic"]Experience is something you get, just after you need it.[/font]

I have found little issue.

When I use "Restore all" command then restored windows are not poped up into foreground.

It seems they stay in minimized state (but now on taskbar not in tray).

I don't know if it's intentional or if it's a bug.

lol, Zedna I thought that was intentional, and I prefer it that way too

Do you really want it to restore all the windows the viewable position, they will cover each other anyways?

8)

NEWHeader1.png

I have found little issue.

When I use "Restore all" command then restored windows are not poped up into foreground.

It seems they stay in minimized state (but now on taskbar not in tray).

I don't know if it's intentional or if it's a bug.

You are right, will be fixed in a next version :)