WHAT IS THIS FORUM ABOUT!

TheRul3Z

Grrr.... If it isnt about scripts, about WHAT THE ... IS???

and then why u blocked the DeCompile?? I could look at that file, use that code to a start and make credits of the Bot of me and That Guy, but no... it has to be the Hard way! And what about other guys?? I am the Only 1 EEXCLUDED HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) o:);):mad:

And Hussert Was a good guy too, but u had to ban him!!!

Was the FIRST 1 IN CREATING A AUTOLOGIN in SRO!!!!

Edited by TheRul3Z

and then why u blocked the DeCompile?? I could look at that file, use that code to a start and make credits of the Bot of me and That Guy, but no... it has to be the Hard way! And what about other guys?? I am the Only 1 EEXCLUDED HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):)o:);):mad:

Please respect The board Rul3Z!

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

actually I havent read your first post, so I dont know

Go to New Posts, Scroll Down and click Need Help Scripting, thats my first post..... It resisted about 3 Min.

And in my Info at the begining of this Topic i had 2.

Edited by TheRul3Z

• Developers

and then why u blocked the DeCompile?? I could look at that file, use that code to a start and make credits of the Bot of me and That Guy, but no... it has to be the Hard way! And what about other guys?? I am the Only 1 EEXCLUDED HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) o:);):mad:

And Hussert Was a good guy too, but u had to ban him!!!

Was the FIRST 1 IN CREATING A AUTOLOGIN in SRO!!!!

Which part of what I wrote in the previous closed thread was difficult for you to understand?

Think about that for the next 5 days that you can't post here, as I am not going to accept these type of stupid outbursts for no reason.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)