Protecting Source(.exe) From Decomplie? Compiled .Au3

Krypton88

Hey guys, Im working on a project in AutoV3 Beta that Im very proud of and I want to release it soon on one of the forums I use and probely on here too, But I very worried about people decompling it and stealing my source. Is there a program that can protect your .exe from programs like resource hacker and other Reverse engineering?

Also, I have searched the forums and found a few "AutoIT script Encryptors" and ive tryed them out but I dont know if it worked or not...? I have both versions of AutoITV3 and it comes with the ExeToAu3.exe But when I try to test it on one of my .exe's that I complied myself with ethier AutoITV3 or With BETA and it says "File cannot be recognized as Compiled AutoIt script" And I figured maybe the encryption worked, But then I tryed in on a very simple NON-encrypted exe complied .au3 and it says the same thing(error)...? Am i doing something wrong? DO i have to put in a "Pharaphrase"? if so what is that? Sorry not good with lingo yet. Thanks alot guys!

Edited by Krypton88

• Developers

Discussed many times so no need to repeat ourselves...

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)