Search for pixel

Letis

Hello i want to do easy program what turn down the PC if downloading is complete..(i use opera browser)

there is screen and my plan:D http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/8017/operasb6.jpg

so if the file is downloading in the pixel X2 is colour other from the colour in pixel X1..

in X1 is colour ffffff

and my plan is that.. it will search in the point X2 for colour FFFFFF (this colour is here when the file is downloaded..-you can see it in first file)

And if that pixel get this colour(file is downloaded)turn down the computer..

..the pixel in what i want to search is X: 741 Y: 150 and please give me an Au3 file not exe:)

many thx if anybody help me.. :)

..Sorry for my english :)

Edited by Letis

Hello i want to do easy program what turn down the PC if downloading is complete..(i use opera browser)

there is screen and my plan:D http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/8017/operasb6.jpg

so if the file is downloading in the pixel X2 is colour other from the colour in pixel X1..

in X1 is colour ffffff

and my plan is that.. it will search in the point X2 for colour FFFFFF (this colour is here when the file is downloaded..-you can see it in first file)

And if that pixel get this colour(file is downloaded)turn down the computer..

..the pixel in what i want to search is X: 741 Y: 150 and please give me an Au3 file not exe:)

many thx if anybody help me.. :)

..Sorry for my english :)

Read in help file about PixelSearch() and PixelGetColor().

When the words fail... music speaks.

Hey dude,

How does this sound? You go away, you find the help file (All Programs -> AutoIt v3...) find those functions and try something yourself. We know you won't get it first time. Quite frankly your chances are thin IMO. But once you have tried, and done a damn good attempt (I mean like go and try. If it doesn't work, try again. Repeat, not omg it doesn't work, posting someone else can do...) you can come back here, and post. FYI this is a support forum. Not a I-can't-be-arsed-to-write-my-own-scripts forum. Now go try. You'll be surprised how easy it will be if you put some effort into it! :)

Cheers,

Brett

man i am trying to do it but it is hard for me.. there is my NOT complete script

sleep(2000)
PixelSearch(886,150,887,150,0xFFFFFF)
if @error then
do
sleep(20000)
PixelSearch(886,150,887,150,0xFFFFFF)

until Here i need to specify pixel colour but i dont know how..

EndIf
MsgBox(0,"Download","Download complete!")

Please help :) i am not genius :-D