GDI Image Question

BPL

Hi, im new here. I have been using autoit for a few weeks now and I think it is great. I decided to re-write a program i made using autoit, and it is going pretty well. It uses GDI to load an image into a window although whenever a msgbox or anything covers all or part of the image it goes grey. Is there anyway of flushing/sticking the image to the window so this wont happen?

And i was wondering is there anyway of moving an image around a window like a sprite?

Thanks

Hi, im new here. I have been using autoit for a few weeks now and I think it is great. I decided to re-write a program i made using autoit, and it is going pretty well. It uses GDI to load an image into a window although whenever a msgbox or anything covers all or part of the image it goes grey. Is there anyway of flushing/sticking the image to the window so this wont happen?

And i was wondering is there anyway of moving an image around a window like a sprite?

Thanks

Malkey has shown how to use a PIc to stop the image being lost. One of his examples.

Here is an example which I think could be be called a sprite.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.