_IENavigate Twice issue

pillbug

I have embedded internet into my gui. I want to be able to rewrite a window/page (not sure the world). After I clicked on a link. I suspect my variable, in my case $IE, is changed when I go to a new html.

blah blah, this is where I'd create the object

_IENavigate($IE, "")
_IEBodyWriteHTML($IE,$html)

This is what I do to clear the page, however, if I click on a link, it doesn't work

_IENavigate($IE, "")

You are probably asking, why don't I just hide this window and create a new window. The reason is the link I go to has music on it, which is constantly playing, even when the window is hidden, through

GuiSetState(@SW_HIDE)

Perhaps, the question is, is there a way to delete a gui? or find the new value of $IE?

I have embedded internet into my gui. I want to be able to rewrite a window/page (not sure the world). After I clicked on a link. I suspect my variable, in my case $IE, is changed when I go to a new html.

blah blah, this is where I'd create the object

_IENavigate($IE, "")
_IEBodyWriteHTML($IE,$html)

This is what I do to clear the page, however, if I click on a link, it doesn't work

_IENavigate($IE, "")

You are probably asking, why don't I just hide this window and create a new window. The reason is the link I go to has music on it, which is constantly playing, even when the window is hidden, through

GuiSetState(@SW_HIDE)

Perhaps, the question is, is there a way to delete a gui? or find the new value of $IE?

The rest of your post makes no sense to me, but you can get the object reference to a new IE browser instance with _IEAttach(). The question is, are you creating a new instance of IE? You don't show much code here, and what you show doesn't make sense. Navigating the browser destroys all object element references inside that page, but the reference to the browser (usually $oIE in these scripts) remains valid, so what causes you to look for "the new value of $IE"?

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

The rest of your post makes no sense to me, but you can get the object reference to a new IE browser instance with _IEAttach(). The question is, are you creating a new instance of IE? You don't show much code here, and what you show doesn't make sense. Navigating the browser destroys all object element references inside that page, but the reference to the browser (usually $oIE in these scripts) remains valid, so what causes you to look for "the new value of $IE"?

:)

I solved the issue with GUIdelete. Thanks