Help wiith my idea

Muhsin

OK, so i want to make an aimbot for a gameguard protected FPS (Soldier Front), i've got a color bot, snaps to red. Red because when you aim at someone you see there name in red, which makes it easier. now Gameguard doesn't let me search the pixel, so the aimbot does'nt work in game. the script is very simple, and if you wanna help out please pm me, only because hacks for soldier front get patched so fast. i want this to be between those who help me and me, you'd be surprised by the number of leechers. they would just put there name on it, and release, and it would be patched the next day.

-Thanks to those that plan to help.

OK, so i want to make an aimbot for a gameguard protected FPS (Soldier Front), i've got a color bot, snaps to red. Red because when you aim at someone you see there name in red, which makes it easier. now Gameguard doesn't let me search the pixel, so the aimbot does'nt work in game. the script is very simple, and if you wanna help out please pm me, only because hacks for soldier front get patched so fast. i want this to be between those who help me and me, you'd be surprised by the number of leechers. they would just put there name on it, and release, and it would be patched the next day.

-Thanks to those that plan to help.

Hi,

Are you sure that pixelfunctions doesn't work ? if its you will have to use Nomadmemory for read memory of process...

GameGuard hides the game application process, monitors the entire memory range, terminates applications defined by the game vendor and INCA Internet to be cheats, blocks certain calls to DirectX functions and Windows APIs, and auto-updates itself to change as new threats surface. nProtect GameGuard is launched via GameMon.des with a driver dump_wmimmc.sys.

My Projects: [topic="89413"]GoogleHack Search[/topic], [topic="67095"]Swiss File Knife GUI[/topic], [topic="69072"]Mouse Location Pointer[/topic], [topic="86040"]Standard Deviation Calculator[/topic]