Regestry startup

Gday,

I want to make a program startup first thing after boot sequence, and I don't want to use scheduled tasks, but use the windows registry. How? please include an example.

Thanks in advance...

Hypoz.

ongoing projects:-firestorm: Largescale P2P Social NetworkCompleted Autoit Programs/Scripts: Variable Pickler | Networked Streaming Audio (in pure autoIT) | firenet p2p web messenger | Proxy Checker | Dynamic Execute() Code Generator | P2P UDF | Graph Theory Proof of Concept - Breadth First search

Gday,

I want to make a program startup first thing after boot sequence, and I don't want to use scheduled tasks, but use the windows registry. How? please include an example.

Thanks in advance...

Hypoz.

RegWrite( 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion' , 'Run' , 'REG_SZ' , '"c:\somepath\someapp.exe" /somearg "option_filepath"' )

RegWrite( 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion' , 'Run' , 'REG_SZ' , '"c:\somepath\someapp.exe" /somearg "option_filepath"' )
If you want this to work in vista you may need to have

#RequireAdmin

.. in order to get it to work. I haven't tested regwrite on vista in sometime but just in case you run into troubles...

My Projects: [topic="89413"]GoogleHack Search[/topic], [topic="67095"]Swiss File Knife GUI[/topic], [topic="69072"]Mouse Location Pointer[/topic], [topic="86040"]Standard Deviation Calculator[/topic]