WinXP DCOMCNFG SysListView32 Problem in Access Permission Dialog

smattiso

I am attempting to automate setting up the DCOM permissions for some test stations. The process requires that I ensure that ANONYMOUS LOGON and Everyone are included in the Default Security Access Permissions. I can navigate to the Access Permissions dialog, but I am not able to get any information from the SysListView32 control that is labeled "Group or user names:".

The first attachment is a snapshot of the dialog, itself.

The second attachment is the script I am using. The function that is attempting to access the SysListView32 control is "Check_User".

I need to determine whether or not the two users listed above exist in the list. If they do, then I need to make sure that the permissions in the lower area are set to "Allow". That control is a CHECKLIST_ACLUI. I'm not sure how to deal with that one except there appear to be controls within it that I may be able to manipulate.

Any help on either of these controls would be appreciated.

post-32789-1229367596_thumb.png

WinXP_Baseline_Set_DCOM_A.au3

I got it to work. I was not waiting a sufficient amount of time after the dialog opened before querying the SysListView32 control. A 1 second sleep cleared up the issue.

I am attempting to automate setting up the DCOM permissions for some test stations. The process requires that I ensure that ANONYMOUS LOGON and Everyone are included in the Default Security Access Permissions. I can navigate to the Access Permissions dialog, but I am not able to get any information from the SysListView32 control that is labeled "Group or user names:".

The first attachment is a snapshot of the dialog, itself.

The second attachment is the script I am using. The function that is attempting to access the SysListView32 control is "Check_User".

I need to determine whether or not the two users listed above exist in the list. If they do, then I need to make sure that the permissions in the lower area are set to "Allow". That control is a CHECKLIST_ACLUI. I'm not sure how to deal with that one except there appear to be controls within it that I may be able to manipulate.

Any help on either of these controls would be appreciated.