Onscreen Keyboard Emulator

Ealric

I started working on an onscreen keyboard but I've stopped because I didn't want to reinvent the wheel in autoit if someone has already done it. Has anyone created an onscreen keyboard for touchscreens or something similar?

Also, if I want to work with just regions of a GUI interface (100% buttonless) what issues might I encounter with MouseGetPos and WinGetPos and going that route?

My Projects: [topic="89413"]GoogleHack Search[/topic], [topic="67095"]Swiss File Knife GUI[/topic], [topic="69072"]Mouse Location Pointer[/topic], [topic="86040"]Standard Deviation Calculator[/topic]

Yeah I saw the unicode one but i missed the second one you posted. The unicode one appears to be for multi-language support which is something I don't want to do. The latter one (which I missed) is pretty buggy but is more to what I'm trying to do. However, it's not using buttonless regions. I'll play around with mine and figure it out.

Thanks mate..

My Projects: [topic="89413"]GoogleHack Search[/topic], [topic="67095"]Swiss File Knife GUI[/topic], [topic="69072"]Mouse Location Pointer[/topic], [topic="86040"]Standard Deviation Calculator[/topic]