The Weekly BP.org

PSnake

IMHO you should have posted this on Chat.

Sorry, I had to post in various forums and it was already late so I didn't noticed the Chat subforum.

I'll post in there too. The moderators can erase this one.

EDIT: Apparently I can't post in the Chat forum

Best Regards

Psnake

Edited by PSnake

Sorry, I had to post in various forums and it was already late so I didn't noticed the Chat subforum.

I'll post in there too. The moderators can erase this one.

EDIT: Apparently I can't post in the Chat forum

Best Regards

Psnake

The chat forum is intended for regular users of AutoIt, therefore you can't post in it until you post a certain number of times in the general forums. Creating an account solely for the purpose of posting a link to another site is called spamming, and is not appreciated.

:)

Edited by PsaltyDS
Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

The chat forum is intended for regular users of AutoIt, therefore you can't post in it until you post a certain number of times in the general forums. Creating an account solely for the purpose of posting a link to another site is called spamming, and is not appreciated.

:)

The objective of this post was to inform (specially because this week one of the basics was AutoIt) not spamming. I'm sorry it was seen like spam.

PSnake