a few Drag & Drop questions

torels

Hi there

I have a few questions on Drag & Drop

1) How do I get what is being dropped in another window ? (I thought of the WM_DROPFILES message... but I don't know how to catch it)

2) How do i simulate a Drag & Drop operation in a "silent" way? (no MouseMove() etc. going on)

Thanks in advance :)

Some Projects:[list][*]ZIP UDF using no external files[*]iPod Music Transfer [*]iTunes UDF - fully integrate iTunes with au3[*]iTunes info (taskbar player hover)[*]Instant Run - run scripts without saving them before :)[*]Get Tube - YouTube Downloader[*]Lyric Finder 2 - Find Lyrics to any of your song[*]DeskBox - A Desktop Extension Tool[/list]indifference will ruin the world, but in the end... WHO CARES :P---------------http://torels.altervista.org

1. You tried @GUI_DragFile? Or isn't it your own program?

2. It depends on where you wanna drop it and what's happen next, if it's a input you can send it. It might also work with Run/ShellExecute and parameters depending the program. However, in the end MouseClickDrag would be the best. Just to let you know, the MouseClickDrag could be set to instant so there is no way you would even notice the mouse has been moved.

Edited by Pain

1) No the gui is not mine

2) it has to be in a silent mode... no windows de-activating or whatsoever

Basicly I need to rename files dropped in the WLM chat window and then send them

So I will need to

-Detect what is being dropped (and eventually stop it from being used)

-Rename it

-Drop it

-Rename it back again

:)

Some Projects:[list][*]ZIP UDF using no external files[*]iPod Music Transfer [*]iTunes UDF - fully integrate iTunes with au3[*]iTunes info (taskbar player hover)[*]Instant Run - run scripts without saving them before :)[*]Get Tube - YouTube Downloader[*]Lyric Finder 2 - Find Lyrics to any of your song[*]DeskBox - A Desktop Extension Tool[/list]indifference will ruin the world, but in the end... WHO CARES :P---------------http://torels.altervista.org