Needing help with a script

I'm trying to make a very simple script out of another script that I have that involves clicking one button, waiting about a second and then clicking another button continuously. I've never made a script and know absolutlely nothing about coding. I'm hoping someone will help me fix this problem

Please add me to msn, l7ez_nuts@yahoo.com

Edited by scriptnub

Hi,

For make something continously use :

While 1
;thing always repeat
WEnd

Then for click to button use mouse click and for have more information about it press F1 in SciTE editor

You can get id with au3info.exe in AutoIt3 dir and then use ControlClick

Edited by FireFox

Alright, I have the script made and it would work perfectly except for one thing.

The two buttons are different, one will show it being clicked and one doesnt, the one that doesnt is having problems clicking.

The game has had a history of scripters so they have made it as script proof as they can, but im sure theres a way to accomplish this, if you have some ideas PM me so i can send you the script, or add me to msn

I tried ControlClick and it also couldn't click the "script-proof" button

any other suggestion?

First off, the only thing as posters we get from helping others, is a more respectable status based on post-count, and the warm fuzzy feeling knowing that we've helped someone... So I'm thinking that no-one is going to add you to messenger to discuss this... (lol... Didn't realize how mean this sounded until I re-read it...)

Secondly If your going to provide the script to people who add you, then you should be willing to supply it here as well...

If it uses "GameGuard" or "Warden" then forget it... You obviously don't have the knowledge of simple scripting, so Modification of Memory and removing partial root-kit anti-hacking utilities are out of your league. NO offense intended! So don't get mad.

Open up Scite, Create a NEW script, then save it... Then type something like "MouseClick" make sure your keyboard courser is set on it, and hit "F1" that will bring up detailed information regarding that specific Function. This script will allow you to grab coordinates...

While 1
     $pos = MouseGetPos()
     TrayTip("Mouse Coordinates:","X = " & $pos[0] & @CRLF & "Y = " & $pos[1],5)
WEnd
Edited by BinaryBrother

SIGNATURE_0X800007D NOT FOUND