RGBColor Selector

TheSaint

RGBColor Selector

While this program has been available at the forum for some time, I finally decided it needed it's own topic page, where I can add some screenshots and provide a little more info about it. I believe it to be (in it's way) a fairly unique program (taking the testing page in particular into account).

The main window (Page 1) is basically the home page, with links to all the other 13 pages within the program. Each of the other pages contain multiple click labels of colors that belong together, with the final page (14) being a testing page where you can add you own colors and play around a bit (results can be stored for later use).

All the colors on page 1 that don't have 'GO' text on them, are clickable labels, that when you click on them, insert their hex code into the provided input box. From there, you can click the 'Export' button to have that code placed on the clipboard. All the colored 'GO' labels, are links to a page where you can find that color and various shades. All the other pages have their hex code exported to the clipboard in the same manner. On page 14, you can play around with hex code, developing your own colors or shades of. You can also link a button on that page to a color picker program like Pixie.

Download RGBColor Selector from here.

Screenshots

Main Window (Page 1)

Posted Image

Page 2

Posted Image

Page 3

Posted Image

Testing (Page 14)

Posted Image

Enjoy!

Edited by TheSaint

Make sure brain is in gear before opening mouth!
Remember, what is not said, can be just as important as what is said.

Spoiler

What is the Secret Key? Life is like a Donut

If I put effort into communication, I expect you to read properly & fully, or just not comment.
Ignoring those who try to divert conversation with irrelevancies.
If I'm intent on insulting you or being rude, I will be obvious, not ambiguous about it.
I'm only big and bad, to those who have an over-active imagination.

I may have the Artistic Liesense ;) to disagree with you. TheSaint's Toolbox (be advised many downloads are not working due to ISP screwup with my storage)

userbar.png

looks really nice :D

but in the help files, there's an example for this, command: _ChooseColor() (it just needs some re-codding, cause Opt('ColorMode', 0) doesn't exist anymore, so lines with Opt('ColorMode) needs to be deleted. :o

Yeah I know, but my program is not meant to take the place of that, it's to use as well as that ... if you want (or instead of). :D

I haven't looked at the code in my program for quite awhile, but I'm fairly certain that I never used Opt('ColorMode', 0) anywhere ... that's if you are talking about my code and not something to do with the _ChooseColor function. :)

Spoiler

If I put effort into communication, I expect you to read properly & fully, or just not comment.
If I'm intent on insulting you or being rude, I will be obvious, not ambiguous about it.

I may have the Artistic Liesense ;) to disagree with you. TheSaint's Toolbox (be advised many downloads are not working due to ISP screwup with my storage)

userbar.png

RGBColor Selector is particularly useful if you like things big or easier to look at ... or are visually impaired or you find clicking on little things with your mouse irritating.

Spoiler

userbar.png