Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FireFox

IsPressed_UDF ! v2.3 | Advanced keypress

105 posts in this topic

About 15 minute ago, I was thinking about adding a "Press any key to continue..." prompt to one of my scripts. I happened to browse here and see this. :-)

Thanks for the share, this will be very useful!

1 person likes this

The problem is that I don't know how the gestures are handled in Win8, has it some dll events like the keyboad keys here, or it's simply advanced cursor moving analyzer ?

Thannks, FireFox, I have no idea too. And, I´m not that good with dll´s. For example, I just use Is_PressedUDF, don´t know hoow it works.

But I will look arround, and when I findo something, post, ok?

Thanks

But I will look arround, and when I find something, post, ok?

Ok no problem.

OS : Win XP SP2 (32 bits) / Win 7 SP1 (64 bits) / Win 8 (64 bits) | Autoit version: latest stable / beta.
Hardware : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10Ghz / 8 GiB RAM DDR3.

My UDFs : Skype UDF | TrayIconEx UDF | GUI Panel UDF | Excel XML UDF | Is_Pressed_UDF

My Projects : YouTube Multi-downloader | FTP Easy-UP | Lock'n | WinKill | AVICapture | Skype TM | Tap Maker | ShellNew | Scriptner | Const Replacer | FT_Pocket | Chrome theme maker

My Examples : Capture toolIP Camera | Crosshair | Draw Captured Region | Picture Screensaver | Jscreenfix | Drivetemp | Picture viewer

My Snippets : Basic TCP | Systray_GetIconIndex | Intercept End task | Winpcap various | Advanced HotKeySet | Transparent Edit control

I want to capture the button I press on the remote control And get his name from the function.

Is this possible?

@gil900

Because I am aware of the topic concerning your request, I can tell you that this UDF will not help you much than the _IsPressed function as it's only this last with some non api additions around it.

Br, FireFox.

OS : Win XP SP2 (32 bits) / Win 7 SP1 (64 bits) / Win 8 (64 bits) | Autoit version: latest stable / beta.
Hardware : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10Ghz / 8 GiB RAM DDR3.

My UDFs : Skype UDF | TrayIconEx UDF | GUI Panel UDF | Excel XML UDF | Is_Pressed_UDF

My Projects : YouTube Multi-downloader | FTP Easy-UP | Lock'n | WinKill | AVICapture | Skype TM | Tap Maker | ShellNew | Scriptner | Const Replacer | FT_Pocket | Chrome theme maker

My Examples : Capture toolIP Camera | Crosshair | Draw Captured Region | Picture Screensaver | Jscreenfix | Drivetemp | Picture viewer

My Snippets : Basic TCP | Systray_GetIconIndex | Intercept End task | Winpcap various | Advanced HotKeySet | Transparent Edit control

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• GreenSparks
      Change Kayboard and Region via Registry in Windows
      By GreenSparks
      Hi!
      I post here because i was wonderring if someone in this forum could help me with my script.
      What i'm trying to do, is to basically install a new keyboard layout in Windows and activate it. I want to acheive by the registry or the command line, but not with the autoit automation tools, i don't find it stable...
      Thanks for your help and have a good day!
    • Comboku
      Exit function from "outsite" with button press
      By Comboku
      Hi Guys,
      I have written a little loop program that counts to whatever you choose in "Rounds". 

(this is just a short version of my program, but it should cover what I try to achieve)

I now want to be able to stop the counting by pressing the start/stop button. Unfortunately, autoit only registers my click on my button AFTER the func has ended.

Do you guys have an idea how to stop the function? Maybe check if button was pressed in the loop? 

Thanks,

Comboku

#include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <ComboConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <IE.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <File.au3> $Form1 = GUICreate("Looper", 355, 229, 435, 293) $StartStop = GUICtrlCreateButton("Start", 136, 184, 75, 25) $Rounds = GUICtrlCreateInput("1", 210, 40, 80, 21) $lRounds = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Rounds", 298, 42, 52, 18) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $StartStop If GUICtrlRead($StartStop) = "Start" Then GUICtrlSetData($StartStop, "Stop") GUICtrlSetState($Rounds, $GUI_DISABLE) Call("Loop") ElseIf GUICtrlRead($StartStop) = "Stop" Then ExitLoop MsgBox(0, "Info", "Stopped") Else MsgBox(0, "Info", "Error") EndIf Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd Func Loop() $LoopTimes = GUICtrlRead($Rounds) For $i = 1 To $LoopTimes MsgBox(0, "Info", "LET US COUNT: " & $i) Sleep("2000") Next GUICtrlSetData($StartStop, "Start") GUICtrlSetState($StartStop, $GUI_ENABLE) GUICtrlSetState($Rounds, $GUI_ENABLE) EndFunc

• Jefrey
      Scripting Dictionary (modified)
      By Jefrey
      Hi guys!
      I took @GaryFrost's Scripting Dictionary UDF and made just a few modifications.
      It now accepts multiple Scripting Dictionary objects around your script (many at once) and also allows you to choose any name for your variable. Also, it now uses OOP-like approach as proposed by @guinness.
      The modifications were too simple (and I would post it on the original thread, but it's dated 2007) so all credit goes to @GaryFrost.
      Example:
      #include 'scriptingdic.au3' #include <Array.au3> ; Needed only for _ArrayDisplay, and not required by the lib ; Init the object $oObj = _InitDictionary() ; Adding a single value _AddItem($oObj, 0, "Test") ; And showing it msgbox(0, '', _Item($oObj, 0)) ; Adding an array Dim $aArr[] = [0, -80, -49, -44, 80, 100, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1] _AddItem($oObj, 1, $aArr) ; And showing it _ArrayDisplay(_Item($oObj, 1)) ; We can also use this approach: $oObj3 = _InitDictionary() $oObj.Add("test", "foo") MsgBox(0, '', $oObj.Item("test")) Download: scriptingdic.au3
    • BlazerV60
      _IsPressed Error in HelpFile
      By BlazerV60
      Greetings people of the AutoIt community!
      I think I have discovered some possible wrong verbiage in the HelpFile.
      I'm trying to make my software detect the _IsPressed("KEY") for the RIGHT MENU button on the keyboard. 
      You all have a RIGHT MENU button on your keyboard (maybe you haven't noticed it), it's they key between the Right ALT key and the Right CTRL Key.
      However!!!!!!! In the helpfile it says the RIGHT MENU key is "A5", that is not true for me. A5 is actually the Right ALT key.
      So my question is, what is the _IsPressed HexKey for the RIGHT MENU button?

#include <Misc.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Local $hDLL = DllOpen("user32.dll") While 1 If _IsPressed("A5", $hDLL) Then Sleep(100) msgbox(0,"Test", "Pressed!") Sleep(250) EndIf WEnd DllClose($hDLL)  
      If you try to run the above code, the msgbox will only appear if you press the Right ALT key, even though the helpfil says that A5 is the Right Menu Key hex.

Thank you,
      Brian
    • BlazerV60
      Holding Delete Key Down
      By BlazerV60
      Hi all,
      I currently have this small script here:
      $T_INIT = TimerInit() Do Send("{DEL down}") Until TimerDiff($T_INIT) >= 2000 ;2000 miliseconds = 2 seconds, exactly how long it takes to delete one entire row in Microsoft Word Send("{DEL up}") What the above code does is hold down the delete key for 2 seconds.
      How would I make this script do the exact same thing if I had "DEL" as a variable? For example something like this: (Which by the way doesn't work)
      $ChosenKey = "DEL" $T_INIT = TimerInit() Do Send("{$ChosenKey& down}") Until TimerDiff($T_INIT) >= 2000 Send("{$ChosenKey& up}") All the parenthesis and "&" symbols and brackets make this difficult.