delphi to autoit converter

corgano

i need a program that will change delphi into autoit. anyone got a link to a program i can use?

form's search failed me. google failed me. i need help

Edited by corgano

0x616e2069646561206973206c696b652061206d616e20776974686f7574206120626f64792c20746f206669676874206f6e6520697320746f206e657665722077696e2e2e2e2e

i need a program that will change delphi into autoit. anyone got a link to a program i can use?

form's serch failed me. google failed me. i need help

I think you will be looking for a long, long time for something that even comes close. I have a few converters but when I looked at what was involved doing Delphi/Pascal to AutoIt I got a headache and stopped right at the point of consideration.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

I think you will be looking for a long, long time for something that even comes close. I have a few converters but when I looked at what was involved doing Delphi/Pascal to AutoIt I got a headache and stopped right at the point of consideration.

thanks for the vote of confidence

now if someone were to make one then it would be maby the first one ever made? that would be worth sumthing.

0x616e2069646561206973206c696b652061206d616e20776974686f7574206120626f64792c20746f206669676874206f6e6520697320746f206e657665722077696e2e2e2e2e

thanks for the vote of confidence

now if someone were to make one then it would be maby the first one ever made? that would be worth sumthing.

I wasn't trying to make you think I didn't have confidence. Just pointiong out what my feelings were when I looked at it.

Feel free to fly right at it. I'll certainly use it if you get it working.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

I wasn't trying to make you think I didn't have confidence. Just pointiong out what my feelings were when I looked at it.

Feel free to fly right at it. I'll certainly use it if you get it working.

i am FAR noob to do that, but maby if someone with some skill was here.......

Then it might present a good learning opportunity for you.

Just to get you started here's a way to convert the Delphi procedures to AutoIt Func

$sStr = StringRegExpReplace($sStr, "(?s)(?i)(?m:^|\n)\s*procedure(\s+.+?\n)\s*end;?(?m:$|\r)", "Func$1EndFunc" & @CRLF)

Where $sStr is the Delphi code

George

@GEO,

What other converters do you have? I have only seen a VBS to AU3 converter.

Spoiler

"If a vegetarian eats vegetables,What the heck does a humanitarian eat?"

"I hear voices in my head, but I ignore them and continue on killing."

"You have forced me to raise the indifference warning to beige, it's a beige alert people. As with all beige alerts please prepare to think about the possibility of caring."

An optimist says that giving someone power DOESN'T immediately turn them into a sadist. A pessimist says that giving someone power doesn't IMMEDIATELY turn them into a sadist.

@GEO,

What other converters do you have? I have only seen a VBS to AU3 converter.

I have another VBS to Au3, a Vbs to Javascript, Hta to au3(buggy), A partial Js to Au3 and since I made that post I've almost finished a Delphi Form to Au3 GUI converter. By tomorrow I should have a Delphi Function to Au3 converter done.

Not all my scripts get posted :)

George

• Moderators

I have another VBS to Au3, a Vbs to Javascript, Hta to au3(buggy), A partial Js to Au3 and since I made that post I've almost finished a Delphi Form to Au3 GUI converter. By tomorrow I should have a Delphi Function to Au3 converter done.

Not all my scripts get posted :)

But the bragging never ceases.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

@geo

you should contact the guy who made reshacker wanabe. maby that delphi to autoit gui script could be usefull.

what about doing it indirectaly, like delphi -> vbs -> autoit?

if you had enough converters then you could make a autoit script to auto use them one after another

@geo

you should contact the guy who made reshacker wanabe. maby that delphi to autoit gui script could be usefull.

what about doing it indirectaly, like delphi -> vbs -> autoit?

if you had enough converters then you could make a autoit script to auto use them one after another

There is really nothing that Resource Hacker can do with the conversion process and I have a few Funcs for Resorce Hacker anyway.

I had put this aside a long time ago but that was before AutoIt had RegExp capabilities so I decided to revisit it. I will not be putting even close to the top of my project list although I can already convert the GUI code. I still need to do more work on the Proceedure >> func portion.

George

• 2 years later...

Hi GeoSoft,

Sorry for jumping on this old thread, but I was wondering if you would be able to help me out with something.

I see your last thread mentioned having a Delphi to AutoIT converter. Is this something you would be willing to post or share? If not, would you be able to translate some code using your utility for me please?

function CredReadGenericCredentials(const Target: WideString; var Username, Password: WideString): Boolean;
var
Credential: PCREDENTIALW;
begin
Credential := nil;
if CredReadW(PWideChar(Target), CRED_TYPE_GENERIC, 0, Credential) then
begin
try
username := Credential.UserName;
password := WideCharToWideString(PWideChar(Credential.CredentialBlob), Credential.CredentialBlobSize); //By convention blobs that contain strings do not have a trailing NULL.
finally
CredFree(Credential);
end;

Result := True;
end
else
Result := False;
end;
function CredWriteGenericCredentials(const Target, Username, Password: WideString): Boolean;
var
PersistType: DWORD;
Credentials: CREDENTIALW;
begin
if not CredGetMaxPersistType(CRED_TYPE_GENERIC, PersistType) then
begin
Result := False;
Exit;
end;

ZeroMemory(@Credentials, SizeOf(Credentials));
Credentials.TargetName := PWideChar(Target); //cannot be longer than CRED_MAX_GENERIC_TARGET_NAME_LENGTH (32767) characters. Recommended format "Company_Target"
Credentials.Type_ := CRED_TYPE_GENERIC;
Credentials.UserName := PWideChar(Username);
Credentials.Persist := PersistType; //CRED_PERSIST_ENTERPRISE; //local machine and roaming
Credentials.CredentialBlob := PByte(Password);
Credentials.CredentialBlobSize := 2*(Length(Password)); //By convention no trailing null. Cannot be longer than CRED_MAX_CREDENTIAL_BLOB_SIZE (512) bytes
Credentials.UserName := PWideChar(Username);
Result := CredWriteW(Credentials, 0);
end;

function CredDeleteGenericCredentials(const Target: WideString): Boolean;
begin
Result := CredDelete(Target, CRED_TYPE_GENERIC);
end;

Sample Usage:

//Save credentials for my thing
CredWriteGenericCredentials('TED5000 MTU1', 'one_in_one', 'password1');

//Read saved credentials for my thing
var
username: string;
password: string;

CredReadGenericCredentials('TED5000 MTU1', username, password);

//Delete the saved credentials
CredDeleteGenericCredentials('TED5000 MTU1');

The school I work for has machines that are off the domain, and we can access the servers on the domain through the Credential Manager, but I would like my GUI to just add them in. I saw the API CredWrite can do this, but I am not quite there yet on being able to write API's in AutoIT. So then I found some Delphi code that a user shared and I too would like to use this in AutoIT, but I have never used Delphi before, so I am not sure how to go about converting it.

If you can help or assist, this would be great.

Thanks,

Jeff