[ask] how to release window focus ?

Smurfin

Hi,

can anyone please help, I play online games using multi client, one has Priest job for healing and giving buffs, the other is main char window.

I want to be able to control the priest while I'm active to my main char window, so I made a script to send mouse click to my priest window,

I use ControlClick() code in the script, but sometimes it won't execute that code and I have to go to Priest window once then go back to my main

to make it work.

I can make it always work though by adding ControlFocus before controlclick, but if I did that, the Priest window then starting to take up cpu resources

because by sending controlfocus to it, it becomes 'active' also. Is there any way to "Release Focus" ? if there is any, how can I do that ?

below is a partial code I copy paste from the script

func followme()
Global $PIDF = WinGetProcess($iniCommandFollowToThisWindow)
Global $PROCESS_INFO_F = _MemoryOpen($PIDF)
$iniCharIDtobeFollowed = IniRead("SmurfIT.ini","Settings","Char ID to be Followed","")
$iniCommandFollowToThisWindow = IniRead("SmurfIT.ini","Settings","CommandFollow_to_this_window","")
if winexists($iniCommandFollowToThisWindow) then 
_MemoryPointerWrite($APP_BASE_ADDRESS, $PROCESS_INFO_F, $OFFSET_TARGET_TO_FOLLOW,dec($iniCharIDtobeFollowed))
$WinSize=WinGetClientSize($iniCommandFollowToThisWindow)
If $WinSize[0]<=820 then $XwinModifier=20
If $WinSize[0]>820 then $XwinModifier=50
If $WinSize[0]>=1280 then $XwinModifier=70
If $WinSize[0]>1750 then $XwinModifier=90   
If $WinSize[0]>2000 then $XwinModifier=120
;msgbox(1,"tes",$XWinModifier)
$XWin=($WinSize[0]/2)-$XwinModifier
$YWin=50

;WinActive($iniCommandFollowToThisWindow)  ;<- I also tried this method but still randomly not accepting the controlclick code below
;controlgetfocus($iniCommandFollowToThisWindow);<- I also tried this method but still randomly not accepting the controlclick code below
;controlfocus($iniCommandFollowToThisWindow,"","") <- This one ALWAYS accepts controlclick
;controlgethandle($iniCommandFollowToThisWindow,"","") <- This one also ALWAYS accepts controlclick

controlclick($iniCommandFollowToThisWindow,"","","right",1,$XWin,$YWin)
controlclick($iniCommandFollowToThisWindow,"","","left",1,$Xwin+12,$YWin+10)
;ControlEnable ($iniCommandFollowToThisWindow,"","")
_MemoryClose($PIDF)

endif
endfunc

as you can see above, if I use ControlFocus or ControlGetHandle, it works as I expected, but that will make the window running and take up cpu resources and ingame framerate suffers badly.

without adding anything sometimes it works and sometimes it not, if that happened, I need to switch once and go back to my main and it works again, but it's kinda defeat the purpose of having it

remotely controlled while I active on my main.

Can anyone please help how to release Focus/handle after I execute controlclick ?

thanks in advance.

Hi,

can anyone please help, I play online games using multi client, one has Priest job for healing and giving buffs, the other is main char window.

I want to be able to control the priest while I'm active to my main char window, so I made a script to send mouse click to my priest window,

I use ControlClick() code in the script, but sometimes it won't execute that code and I have to go to Priest window once then go back to my main

to make it work.

I can make it always work though by adding ControlFocus before controlclick, but if I did that, the Priest window then starting to take up cpu resources

because by sending controlfocus to it, it becomes 'active' also. Is there any way to "Release Focus" ? if there is any, how can I do that ?

below is a partial code I copy paste from the script

func followme()
Global $PIDF = WinGetProcess($iniCommandFollowToThisWindow)
Global $PROCESS_INFO_F = _MemoryOpen($PIDF)
$iniCharIDtobeFollowed = IniRead("SmurfIT.ini","Settings","Char ID to be Followed","")
$iniCommandFollowToThisWindow = IniRead("SmurfIT.ini","Settings","CommandFollow_to_this_window","")
if winexists($iniCommandFollowToThisWindow) then 
_MemoryPointerWrite($APP_BASE_ADDRESS, $PROCESS_INFO_F, $OFFSET_TARGET_TO_FOLLOW,dec($iniCharIDtobeFollowed))
$WinSize=WinGetClientSize($iniCommandFollowToThisWindow)
If $WinSize[0]<=820 then $XwinModifier=20
If $WinSize[0]>820 then $XwinModifier=50
If $WinSize[0]>=1280 then $XwinModifier=70
If $WinSize[0]>1750 then $XwinModifier=90   
If $WinSize[0]>2000 then $XwinModifier=120
;msgbox(1,"tes",$XWinModifier)
$XWin=($WinSize[0]/2)-$XwinModifier
$YWin=50

;WinActive($iniCommandFollowToThisWindow);<- I also tried this method but still randomly not accepting the controlclick code below
;controlgetfocus($iniCommandFollowToThisWindow);<- I also tried this method but still randomly not accepting the controlclick code below
;controlfocus($iniCommandFollowToThisWindow,"","") <- This one ALWAYS accepts controlclick
;controlgethandle($iniCommandFollowToThisWindow,"","") <- This one also ALWAYS accepts controlclick

controlclick($iniCommandFollowToThisWindow,"","","right",1,$XWin,$YWin)
controlclick($iniCommandFollowToThisWindow,"","","left",1,$Xwin+12,$YWin+10)
;ControlEnable ($iniCommandFollowToThisWindow,"","")
_MemoryClose($PIDF)

endif
endfunc

as you can see above, if I use ControlFocus or ControlGetHandle, it works as I expected, but that will make the window running and take up cpu resources and ingame framerate suffers badly.

without adding anything sometimes it works and sometimes it not, if that happened, I need to switch once and go back to my main and it works again, but it's kinda defeat the purpose of having it

remotely controlled while I active on my main.

Can anyone please help how to release Focus/handle after I execute controlclick ?

thanks in advance.

ControlDisable Disables or "grays-out" a control.

ControlDisable ( "title", "text", controlID)

Parameters

titleThe title of the window to access.textThe text of the window to access.controlIDThe control to interact with. See Controls.

Return Value

Success:Returns 1.Failure:Returns 0.

Remarks

None.

Edited by GoodMan

set the focus on another window

Some Projects:[list][*]ZIP UDF using no external files[*]iPod Music Transfer [*]iTunes UDF - fully integrate iTunes with au3[*]iTunes info (taskbar player hover)[*]Instant Run - run scripts without saving them before :)[*]Get Tube - YouTube Downloader[*]Lyric Finder 2 - Find Lyrics to any of your song[*]DeskBox - A Desktop Extension Tool[/list]indifference will ruin the world, but in the end... WHO CARES :P---------------http://torels.altervista.org