Reading memory/changing the IP to connect to

AzLaN

Hello I need help I tried to use nomadmemory to change the Ip to connect to. But every time it changes it just gives out a four.

Anyone can help me? this is the adress that needs to be changed (more addreses but I can just adjust the script.

Anyone can help me? It would be very nice since I've created a nice gui and stuff like that but the main functions isn't working.

OK, I need help with memory editing. I need to edit a adress that the ip is located on. The client uses it to connect to a server. I tried to use NomadMemory but every time it wrote to the memory it just wrote 4 a error. So now I ask if you guys can show a example that edits the memory.

• Developers

Not sure what you are expecting here but miracles take usually longer.

Either be patient till somebody passes along that understands what you want and is willing to help or better define your problem and show the failing code.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

Yes... i do... and hope you understand now too.

*click*

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)