Save RTF Text

Floppy

Do you use a RichEdit UDF? Lokk at mine, there is an example for saving and loading rtf-files

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

Yes, I do...

In the sample script I don't understand the string:

_GUICtrlRichEdit_AppendText($h_RichEdit, _RTF_GetBMPRTF(_FindFirstBMP()) & @CRLF)

What are: _RTF_GetBMPRTF and _FindFirstBMP? I don't see those commands in pastebin.com/f7f2a956b...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then, to save a RTF file I must write:

Case $msg = $bt2
                Local $RTFFile = FileOpen(@DesktopDir & "\AutoIt_testrtf.rtf", 2)
                DllStructSetData($FileStreamStruct, 1, $RTFFile); -> Send handle to CallbackFunc
                Local $send = _GUICtrlRichEdit_StreamOut($h_RichEdit, $SF_RTF, $FileStreamStruct)
                FileClose($RTFFile)
                ConsoleWrite($send & @CRLF)

Right?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Istead, is there an option to export the RTF text as HTML?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for bother and for my bad english...Thanks in advance!

Your first question:Those functions are declared in the example.

..._FindFisrtBMP gets the first BMP in a folder. default Windows dir

..._RTF_GetBMPRTF creates RTF code for a .bmp-file

-> this line inserts the first found bitmap inzo the RichEdit.

2nd question:

You have to create a stream structure:

Global $FileStreamCallBack = DllCallbackRegister("_EditStreamCallbackFile", "dword", "long_ptr;ptr;long;ptr")
Global $FileStreamStruct = DllStructCreate($tagEDITSTREAM)
DllStructSetData($FileStreamStruct, 3, DllCallbackGetPtr($FileStreamCallBack))

then you need a function to write to the file:

Func _EditStreamCallbackFile($dwCookie, $pbBuff, $cb, $pcb)
    Local $pcb_Struct = DllStructCreate("long", $pcb)
    Local $FileHandle = $dwCookie

Local $buufs = DllStructCreate("char[" & $cb & "]", $pbBuff)

; Write To File smile.gif, could also append to a variable ....
    FileWrite($FileHandle, DllStructGetData($buufs, 1))
    DllStructSetData($pcb_Struct, 1, $cb)
    Return 0
EndFunc ;==>_EditStreamCallbackFile

at last you have to call streamout:

Local $RTFFile = FileOpen(@DesktopDir & "\AutoIt_testrtf.rtf", 2)
                DllStructSetData($FileStreamStruct, 1, $RTFFile); -> Send handle to CallbackFunc
                Local $send = _GUICtrlRichEdit_StreamOut($h_RichEdit, $SF_RTF, $FileStreamStruct)
                FileClose($RTFFile)
                ConsoleWrite($send & @CRLF)
Edited by ProgAndy

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

well, you need an extra dll to convert RTF to html: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=86530