[Solved]_New AutoIt v3 Script.au3

goldenix

I right click on my desktop & make new autoit file, but its ansi. Is there a way it will create a file in UTF-8 encoding? Can I change something in autoit to make this happen? where & what?

Any ideas?

Edited by goldenix
My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

I right click on my desktop & make new autoit file, but its ansi. Is there a way it will create a file in UTF-8 encoding? Can I change something in autoit to make this happen? where & what?

Any ideas?

FileOpen() mode 128.

When the words fail... music speaks.

FileOpen() mode 128.

You did read what I asked for? Assuming you did, where is this FileOpen() located? in witch file? in autoit folder?
My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

well you can do that

enter to path %Systemroot%\ShellNew

open "Template.au3" with notepad and save as "Template2.au3" and change the encoding to UTF-8

delete the default "Template.au3' and rename the file we saved "Template2.au3" to "Template.au3"

[font="Palatino Linotype"][size="3"]AutoIt Script Examples :[/size][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="3"]_CaptureBehindWindowGlass CMD for Windows Vista/Seven[/size][/font][left][/left][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="3"]Non AutoIt Script programs : Border Skin - Aero Glass On XP[/size][/font]

well you can do that

open "Template.au3" with notepad and save as "Template2.au3" and change the encoding to UTF-8

delete the default "Template.au3' and rename the file we saved "Template2.au3" to "Template.au3"

It works thank you. :)

well you can do that

Excellent solution for all users. The Template folder under C:\Documents and Settings\username should work on a per user basis.

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]