A beginner problem

JohnDool

Hello,

I'm just a beginnner with program in AutoIt. I have make some GUI's with buttons. When you click on the buttons, programs will be start. Very simply! But I want only text and graphics in my GUI. How can I do that? The text must be showed as information. Only a line of text is no problem, but I will show a lot of information.

Can somebody help me? Maybe you can give a simple example?

Thanks a lot!

John

Hello,

I'm just a beginnner with program in AutoIt. I have make some GUI's with buttons. When you click on the buttons, programs will be start. Very simply! But I want only text and graphics in my GUI. How can I do that? The text must be showed as information. Only a line of text is no problem, but I will show a lot of information.

Can somebody help me? Maybe you can give a simple example?

Thanks a lot!

John

Thank you for answer. But I'm sorry, I don't mean text by clicking buttons. What I mean is that I have an empty GUI. And I wil present text and graphics in this GUI. It's a lot of information. How can I show the text in the GUI?

Thanks a lot.

John

Thank you for answer. But I'm sorry, I don't mean text by clicking buttons. What I mean is that I have an empty GUI. And I wil present text and graphics in this GUI. It's a lot of information. How can I show the text in the GUI?

Thanks a lot.

John

Have a play with Koda to see what you can do with GUI's

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

Have a play with Koda to see what you can do with GUI's

Thanks, but I now what I can with a GUI. You can make buttons, listview, treeview, inputbox, checkbox, etc. But what I wil in my GUI is only text. Is it possible that you show text from a text file in a GUI what you only can read and not edit. So that you see the text in the GUI? How can I do that?

I want a GUI with text as information for my students, and on the bottom 2 buttton. One button go to the next GUI. And the other button go back to the main menu.

I hope you will help me!

John