Horizontal scroll Tab?

AoRaToS

Is this possible?I would like to make one of the tabs in my script longer than the actual GUI so I would need a scroll bar to see the rest, is this possible? I don't want to have to use many tabs for the same thing... My script is big, about 650 lines so I won't post it, it's useless for most people anyway. Any GUI with a tab would do, all I want is for it to be able scroll downnnn...

s!mpL3 LAN Messenger

Current version 2.9.9.1 [04/07/2019]

s!mpL3 LAN Messenger.zip

s!mpL3

Is this possible?I would like to make one of the tabs in my script longer than the actual GUI so I would need a scroll bar to see the rest, is this possible? I don't want to have to use many tabs for the same thing... My script is big, about 650 lines so I won't post it, it's useless for most people anyway. Any GUI with a tab would do, all I want is for it to be able scroll downnnn...

You could make the gui have a horizontal scrollbar but if you want the tab to have a scrollbar then I think the closest would be to put the tab in a child window which has a scrollbar, or have a child window on the tab which contains the control which is too wide. You would have to set the child window to be visibible only when the correct tab was selected. Edited by martin
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.