Send("""")

I'm trying to send "" I tried sending keys raw but it still isn't read, this is a very difficult thing to search because forum search functions are bad and is not google by any means.

Don't understand... are you trying to send a single quote like this >> " << or a double like this >> "" << or a series of >> ' << ?

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. - U.S. Declaration of Independence

"abe lincoln once said"

but you can't put quotes in send.

Send ('"Jello Is Wobbly"')

Use Single Quotes to enclose the doubles, so anything between >> ' << and >> ' << is sent, even if it is a >> " <<

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. - U.S. Declaration of Independence

tyvm

Another thing you can do, if you have lots of weird characters and don't want to think about how to format them...

$asciiArray = StringToASCIIArray($conversionString)

dim $b

dim $endofloop = ubound($asciiArray)-1

for $b = 0 to $endofloop step 1

send("{ASC"&" "&$asciiArray[$b]&"}")

next

That will take any string, even with weird characters (#,%,",\, etc), convert it to an array and then send each character as an ASCII. It is a little slower because it loops through each letter but thought I would share it anyway.

Build your own poker game with AutoIt: pokerlogic.au3 | Learn To Program Using FREE Tools with AutoIt