Adding Cool Skins to your Windows

Enforcer

:)Old SkinCrafter Skin Engine Still Works Fine :o

post-22665-1230861856_thumb.png .. post-22665-1230861863_thumb.png .. post-22665-1230861878_thumb.png .. post-22665-1230862349_thumb.jpg

Without eny popup windows and e.t.c. - Enjoy...

Archive contains Example Script, Some great Skins, Great Stuff Links, and DLL Engine Updated Version 2,

that now supports ALL Skins from official web site...

Download Link: SkinTEST2.rar

Password: au3coder

Archive contains Example Script, Some great Skins, and Old Skin Engine. Post it, cose I think it's more stable...

Download Link: SkinTEST.rar

Password: au3coder

Other tools like: Skin Builder and many others, and some discriptions can be found here: SkiNZ :D

Edited by big_daddy
Removed Links
[RU] Zone

Sweet, looks really nice. However I tried to download some more skins from the skinsection to try them out but they didn't work. I also noticed that the skins you included isn't the same as in the gallary even though it has same name and should be same.

Fails on XP too, AutoIt version 3.2.10.0. I keep getting "AVector: []: out of bounds" fatal error messages all the time.

Everything fails except for the DllOpen.

Edited by Pain

i think you should be the one to update you autoit :) v3.3

p.s: very weird! when i run from scite it works...

when i run it with right click->run it won't paint the gui!

Edited by TheMadman

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and i'm not sure about the former -Alber EinsteinPractice makes perfect! but nobody's perfect so why practice at all?http://forum.ambrozie.ro