Adding Cool Skins to your Windows

Enforcer

Hmmm I'm just lost in time :o Ok Updating Autoit, I'l see what can I do for you...

Updated my autoit to v 3.3, Tested - Still Works fine... Don't know where is the problem... (WIN XP SP2) :)

Edited by Enforcer
[RU] Zone

@Enforcer

It all may look great, but I seriously doubt the authenticity of the DLL source ?!

It looks to me that there are serious doubts abouts the legal use of this source ?

Is the Dll re-engineered from the original "SkinCrafter3.dll" or "SkinCrafter3Dll.dll" ? :)

I keep my hands off of this so far.

Regards,

ptrex

:o I have waited for that question. Ofcourse it's unlegal redistribution of SkinCrafter.dll... Legal will cost 299 $ for each user... I dont have that kind of money, and will never bought it even if I had :) Ofcourse you can delete this topic if it's breaking forum ruls.
[RU] Zone

:D I have waited for that question. Ofcourse it's unlegal redistribution of SkinCrafter.dll... Legal will cost 299 $ for each user... I dont have that kind of money, and will never bought it even if I had :) Ofcourse you can delete this topic if it's breaking forum ruls.

I expect this topic to be closed soon as we do not condone anything illegal here. :o

Edit - Reported to Mods.

Edited by BigDod

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

• Moderators

:o I have waited for that question. Ofcourse it's unlegal redistribution of SkinCrafter.dll... Legal will cost 299 $ for each user... I dont have that kind of money, and will never bought it even if I had :) Ofcourse you can delete this topic if it's breaking forum ruls.

Knowing this and you still think it's okay to post here? Rhetorical question...thread closed.