Aut2Exe Compilation problems

lyledg

I am having some issues when compiling an exe using Aut2exe with the command line options..

Here is the code used thus far..

$file = 'Aut2exe.exe /in test.au3 /out "test.exe" /nodecompile'

If FileExists("Test.au3") Then

;Runwait(@ComSpec & ' /c "' & $file & '" ', @ScriptDir, @SW_MAXIMIZE)
      Runwait('Aut2exe.exe /in test.au3 /out "test.exe" /nodecompile', @ScriptDir, @SW_MAXIMIZE)

SplashTextOn("Compiling..", "Compiling executable...Please wait ", 280, 30, -1, -1, 1, "", 10,600)
      Sleep(5000)
      SplashOff()

What I am finding is the *.au3 compiles, but is corrupt when trying to run it...

If I use the "right click, compile" option on the script, it then compiles AND runs correctly..

What should I be doing here to make sure the command line options work correctly?

Cheers

:lmao:

Runwait('Aut2exe.exe /in test.au3 /out "test.exe" /nodecompile', @ScriptDir, @SW_MAXIMIZE)

SplashTextOn("Compiling..", "Compiling executable...Please wait ", 280, 30, -1, -1, 1, "", 10,600)
      Sleep(5000)
      SplashOff()
Endif

Thanks for pointing that out, but that was a small omission when I was pasting the code..It's not the cause of the error in the compilation..

Any ideas?

make sure you only include .au3 files, or try reinstalling autoit

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

Thanks for the reply, but I doubt re-installing Autoit will make any difference as as I said, when using the "right click" function, the script compiles fine.

It seems that when I use the command line options, it fails and this is where the problem is coming in..

Confuzzed!

i have no idea, btw in your code you could make the splash then do a runwait on aut2exe.exe so it doesn't take five seconds when it could take 1 second

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

Sleep(5000)
      SplashOff()
Endif

Thanks for pointing that out, but that was a small omission when I was pasting the code..It's not the cause of the error in the compilation..

Any ideas?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Works for me.

Thanks for the replies guys...

Not sure where to go from here...

Update: I think I have found the issue...When I comment out the Splashscreen functions, the compilation seems to work fine...

Weird...

Edited by lyledg

Thanks for the replies guys...

Not sure where to go from here...

:)

Update: I think I have found the issue...When I comment out the Splashscreen functions, the compilation seems to work fine...

Weird...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

in Fact your splashscreen will not ne executed before the end of the aut2exe.

so Weird * Weird ... o:):lmao::)