I need the PixelGetColor/Pixel Search script, for 64-bit Windows

Jono

I need the PixelGetColor/PixelSearch script that moves the mouse to that Position, for 64-bit Windows, Can anyone please help? I've seen someone post a Bot with both a 32-Bit and 64-Bit version, And his worked great.

However, His Bot was Packed in EXE format, So I couldn't access the PixelGetColor/PixelSearch script.

Most AutoIt scripts work on both 32 and 64 bit operating systems, However, This particular script does not, As I've tested.

Please if anyone can help, I'd be very grateful!

Here's the EXE's that somebody Uploaded with the 32-Bit and 64-Bit version packed in the same Zip file, The is for an Example.

Edit* The Uploaded file is only an EXAMPLE, and I do not Endorse Decompiling Scripts

Edited by Jono

I am not asking about decompiling the Script. Quote: The uploaded file is nothing but an Example.

I want a Script that does something similar, PixelSearch, But for 64-bit Windows. The example was to show people that there's a difference with 32 and 64 bit Pixel scripts.

umm i disagree! if a game is for long play that means an addiction but if you have a bot it helps you to have a life and be healthyer(might have misspelled), and for an example check my tread in here it has an example to edit

umm i disagree! if a game is for long play that means an addiction but if you have a bot it helps you to have a life and be healthyer(might have misspelled), and for an example check my tread in here it has an example to edit

GUI script would be needed you think? :)

1. We don't talk about decompilation.

2. Stop sucking at games, if you are letting the machine play for you then you are missing the point.

Btw, why do you use AutoIt, if not for games? Most AutoIt users use it for games. AutoIt is the best created program of all time :o Its capable of so much. Why waste its features?

Edited by Jono

Do you mean that this code does not work on a 64-bit Operating System?

Global $x = 400
Global $y = 600
Global $v = PixelGetColor($x, $y)
MsgBox(0,"Color of pixel (" & $x & "," & $y & ")","Decimal = " & $v & @CR & "Hexadecimal = " & Hex($v, 6))

I will not be able to answer to this question because I have a 32-bit Vista system. But normally, it should work...

If it does not, perhaps someone else can tell you why.

Do you mean that this code does not work on a 64-bit Operating System?

Global $x = 400
Global $y = 600
Global $v = PixelGetColor($x, $y)
MsgBox(0,"Color of pixel (" & $x & "," & $y & ")","Decimal = " & $v & @CR & "Hexadecimal = " & Hex($v, 6))

I will not be able to answer to this question because I have a 32-bit Vista system. But normally, it should work...

If it does not, perhaps someone else can tell you why.

You are correct. I solved the problem :) Had to run a few Trial and error tests, and combine basic 2 scripts. Edited by Jono