Guide dll

• Developers

He wants to know if someone can write a guide on dlls.

what? it's funny

I have seen the original question ... but don't understand it as this is a AutoIT3 support forum.

Now please let the OP answer my question and don't need others to chime in here.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

Understood that and don't mean anything personal here towards you, but just want the OP to realize this is an AUtoIt3 Support forum and the posted requests is sort of STUPID to put it mildly.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Understood that and don't mean anything personal here towards you, but just want the OP to realize this is an AUtoIt3 Support forum and the posted requests is sort of STUPID to put it mildly.

No Jos, the question from Agenore is not stupid. It is clear that he asked for a practical guide of DLLs for use with AutoIt. Monoceres is still busy writing this guide. So be patient..... ;-) And please do not forget that not everybody is speaking well English. MSDN is complete but is for C programmers, so a guide for AutoIt is more than welcome.

• Developers

No Jos, the question from Agenore is not stupid. It is clear that he asked for a practical guide of DLLs for use with AutoIt. Monoceres is still busy writing this guide. So be patient..... ;-) And please do not forget that not everybody is speaking well English. MSDN is complete but is for C programmers, so a guide for AutoIt is more than welcome.

Agree I probably used the wrong word here. I do understand everything about English not being the native language, but lets agree the question is far from being clear about what is really wanted .... Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

You can empathize or even try to rationalize it as much as you want but when you look objectively it's a stupid question.

And now someone could say that there are no stupid questions only answers, just to oppose me.

... no wait, I wrote that.

Question is stupid.

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

You can empathize or even try to rationalize it as much as you want but when you look objectively it's a stupid question.

And now someone could say that there are no stupid questions only answers, just to oppose me.

... no wait, I wrote that.

Question is stupid.

My favorite quote is "there is no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people that ask questions". Not saying that the OP is stupid. I myself would love a dll autoit guide. Doubt I'd have time to look into it. And right now my drive is low. Now if Monoceres does it I'll probably be able to do it. He always makes some good stuff. But then again, should I have DLL power? Hmmmmm lol :)

Giggity