String Trouble

I know there is a simple answer to my question but I just can't find it. I have a string, "123456789" but because there are no delimiters, I can't split the string. I need each number in the string to be put into an array. I know there is an easy way to do this. Thanks for your help.

I know there is a simple answer to my question but I just can't find it. I have a string, "123456789" but because there are no delimiters, I can't split the string. I need each number in the string to be put into an array. I know there is an easy way to do this. Thanks for your help.

$array = StringSplit('123456789', '')
My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

#include <Array.au3>

$STRING = "123456789"
Dim $ARRAY[StringLen($STRING)+1]
$ARRAY[0] = StringLen($STRING)  ;length of the string
For $INDEX = 1 To StringLen($STRING)
    $ARRAY[$INDEX] = StringMid($STRING,$INDEX,1)
Next

_ArrayDisplay($ARRAY)

When the words fail... music speaks.

Oh. I didn't know you could split it like that. I thought you had to split it using a character. Thanks!

You should consider adding 2 as the third parameter. It removes that retarded $Array[0] element that stores how many elements there are in the array.

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!