a little help please

hi, i am currently creating a keylogger for personal reasons, the only thing is i need some help on a small part of the scripting as im new to it all, i have all the normal keys down, a-z 1-0, however im not sure how to get it to log the keys for things such as ! " ? :

i know the basic

If _IsPressed() Then _LogKeyPress("")

but im not sure on anything else, i have searched the AutoIt forums and many others, searched on google aswell and still nothing, just wondered if anyone could give me a heads up?

edit: this is what i have down so far but not sure if its correct

If _IsPressed('31')
    While
    If _IsPressed('10')
        then _LogKeyPress("{!}")

edit again: before anyone says i know it needs an end if

Edited by mikeit

hi, i am currently creating a keylogger for personal reasons, the only thing is i need some help on a small part of the scripting as im new to it all, i have all the normal keys down, a-z 1-0, however im not sure how to get it to log the keys for things such as ! " ? :

i know the basic

If _IsPressed() Then _LogKeyPress("")

but im not sure on anything else, i have searched the AutoIt forums and many others, searched on google aswell and still nothing, just wondered if anyone could give me a heads up?

sorry for not editing, i didnt see it anywhere but...

i found this in one of the faqs at the top which i should have read first i know...

#Include <Misc.au3>
$pressed = 0
While 1
    If _IsPressed("4B") Then
        If Not $pressed Then
            ToolTip("K Key being held down")
            MouseDown("left")
            $pressed = 1
        EndIf
    Else
        If $pressed Then
            ToolTip("")
            MouseUp("left")
            $pressed = 0
        EndIf
    EndIf
    Sleep(250)
WEnd

im not sure if this could log shift being held down and then log what is pressed at the same time or if there is another way to do it?

Well you now know how to check if two keys are being pressed down at the same time..

! = 1+shift

so if _ispressed 1 && _ispressed shift

return !

I've never done something like this before so this is me just talking

Edited by Flam

Well you now know how to check if two keys are being pressed down at the same time..

! = 1+shift

so if _ispressed 1 && _ispressed shift

return !

I've never done something like this before so this is me just talking

yeh i see what your saying but that isnt my problem, as its say
If _IsPressed(44) Then _LogKeyPress("d")

im just not sure if i can do it in what i said when i replied to myself, or if there is a way to say that if 1 key is pressed and another key is pressed at the same time it will will result in the desired character e.g. if i could put together

If _IsPressed('10') = [SHIFT]
If _IsPressed('31') = [1]
_LogKeyPress("!")

or something like this, only problem is if shift is pressed it will log that first so i would need a way for my script to overlook that

Edited by mikeit

Keylogger = bad

Don't continue posting about keyloggers or the topic will be closed by a moderator.

Read this http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14632

If you're trying to program, obviously you don't see yourself as an idiot, so why act like one?

enaiman gave you some great advice. Take it. Stop posting about your keylogger.

Global $arr[2]

$arr[0]="hip"
$arr[1]="hip"
;^^ hip hip array. ^^

If you're trying to program, obviously you don't see yourself as an idiot, so why act like one?

enaiman gave you some great advice. Take it. Stop posting about your keylogger.

if acting like an idiot is asking for some advise on how to log those couple of keys mentioned in that post, mentioned twice in my thread that i dont need to read twice, i understand that people hate the thought of keyloggers and people wont want to help me, i have looked through other threads already for people asking for help on making one, i do not need help on making a keylogger, i have a keylogger made, i need to know how to edit it to my desire because my current script is not to my satisfaction, if im not getting help from the people who know this stuff back to front i might aswell go ask all the hackers who are going to give all that script i dont need.

yes i am handy with computers, i have an exceptional learning speed, i like to write stories and songs and a bunch of other things, so why havnt i just learnt what i need myself? because i dont know where to look, and where better to ask the questions but a forum like this one, help me either by telling me what im doing or telling me where im supposed to go to learn all of this please

He's only asking for how to log a couple keys being pressed. It could be part of a bigger, non keylogger type of program.

From that linked topic: "Posts on how to check for a few keys being pressed is one thing"

Key logging is such a touchy subject here. Over the last few months I have seen a few threads where ppl have asked for help but no got far.

But as the thread enaiman mentioned shows, it is not wanted here. Im not judging but I think anyone is going to find it really hard getting support for issues relating to key logging.

Just accept it.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

He's only asking for how to log a couple keys being pressed. It could be part of a bigger, non keylogger type of program.

From that linked topic: "Posts on how to check for a few keys being pressed is one thing"

i appreciate the defense but it is purly just a key to .txt keylogger program, i dont need to make up alot of crap to tell you what im doing as its obvious, im logging my keys, i gotta admit though while searching for what i wanted i did come accross some interesting stories about why they need the keylogger, at least i get some entertainment while i dont have the information

Correct, but that isn't the case here.

hi, i am currently creating a keylogger for personal reasons

Doesn't look like a non-keylogger type of program to me. :)

Global $arr[2]

$arr[0]="hip"
$arr[1]="hip"
;^^ hip hip array. ^^

Its history repeating.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

Its history repeating.

hehe yeh asking for help and everyone not sure if they should help or not, its ok, i know nobody means any harm and for all you reading know im a hacker or a terrorist or something along those lines and the one who will be doing the harm, but can someone please tell me where to learn this stuff for myself?

hehe yeh asking for help and everyone not sure if they should help or not, its ok, i know nobody means any harm and for all you reading know im a hacker or a terrorist or something along those lines and the one who will be doing the harm, but can someone please tell me where to learn this stuff for myself?

I'd suggest the helpfile, obviously.

Edited by bundyxc
Global $arr[2]

$arr[0]="hip"
$arr[1]="hip"
;^^ hip hip array. ^^

I'd suggest the helpfile, obviously.

yeh i have looked but all i can find while searching through the contents is everything i am not after

and wow you stuck that edit in fast

Edited by mikeit

Well, have you used your resources? Maybe a search engine? Starts with a G, ends with an oogle. :)

Type in "autoit keylogger" (without the quotes), and check out the sixth link.

You have to register at their forum, but it will let you download the RAR, with au3 files, as well as a compiled EXE of an au3 keylogger.

Global $arr[2]

$arr[0]="hip"
$arr[1]="hip"
;^^ hip hip array. ^^

in short, if ur looking for help here, as I said, ur not really going to find it.

I agree, Google knows everything.

Well, have you used your resources? Maybe a search engine? Starts with a G, ends with an oogle. :)

Type in "autoit keylogger" (without the quotes), and check out the sixth link.

You have to register at their forum, but it will let you download the RAR, with au3 files, as well as a compiled EXE of an au3 keylogger.

*wipes sweat* yeh if you have read my first post i have done all that, and if happens to be the link to go to mmo i am already a member of that forum and already checked that link which happens to be forth on my list, as the sixth link on google would take me back to www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14632&st=0&start=0 which is the post already mentioned hehe. anyway all that consisted of was some keylog script with aload of other stuff for sending to emails which i dont want, everything for logging keys there i already have wrote in my script.