Username and Password protected scripts?

Jono

How do I create Username and Password protected scripts that link to a Server? Like I store a different User/Passwords for each person on the server, and so that each user can only be logged in by 1 person at a time, So that only those I grant permission to access, can access the Password protected scripts.

Can anyone help with this? Thank you in advance! :)

Edited by Jono

Hi,

you may store user and password in your script and pass these as command line parameters for your exe file.

see command line parameters help for more information.

;-))

Stefan

But then 2 or more users could login that User if they got the info, correct?

But then 2 or more users could login that User if they got the info, correct?

Hi,

maybe. it depends, where and how you store the exe file.

Suggestions:

1) if you store the file on windows server, you can make a share for every user with the restriction, that the share can only be connected by one user.

2) if username and password is correct, you create a temporary file and hold it open while the program is running. if the file exist you abort the script. at the end of the script you delete the temporary file (e.g. ~username.tmp). so the program could only be run once by the same user at runtime.

;-))

Stefan

Edited by 99ojo

Hi,

maybe. it depends, where and how you store the exe file.

Suggestions:

1) if you store the file on windows server, you can make a share for every user with the restriction, that the share can only be connected by one user.

2) if username and password is correct, you create a temporary file and hold it open while the program is running. if the file exist you abort the script. at the end of the script you delete the temporary file (e.g. ~username.tmp). so the program could only be run once by the same user at runtime.

;-))

Stefan

Sorry lost me. I wouldn't know how to link Au3 file to it. Its the Script I'm after.

Sorry lost me. I wouldn't know how to link Au3 file to it. Its the Script I'm after.

the easy way is to just make a tcp server your software ask on tcp tot he server witht he username and password if he may log in

if yes continu

if no quit;)

easy

:)

Thank you :) I will try it

it not that hard make the server multie client the code for that is on this forum somewere if u need help just ask i have worded alot with tcp protocol in autoit so if u have any questions let me know just grab the code from the helpfile and start working it :lmao:

goodluck